Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie Brown Interview (Contested)

A.P.A said:
No sense in debating this anymore. Because as it has been stated before, arguing on the internet is kind of like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still ******ed.

You are sick :yell:

http://www.ronniebrown23.com/ssp/inquiries That's to contact the webmaster, maybe he'll give you the e-mail or he may know the answer to your question. I'm not going to help you any more than that, especially since you have been far from kind to us. Ronnie's representatives would take issue if we made this up, being that he has a link to our site in his link sections.

A.P.A said:
Do you have a picture of the interview? I doubt a running back of such high status would agree to an interview with a college student that runs an unofficial Dolphins website.

Feel free to contact any of Ronnie's reps for confirmation.

I'm sure you have all the contact numbers and email right at your fingertips, being that you are a respected sports journalist and all. :)

BTW ... I can vouch for the interview's authenticity. It took months of negotiations to get done. That's all I'll say for now.

How dare you

A.P.A said:
First of all, I am no longer a writer for Footballguys.com.

Secondly, how am I using his work?

Andrew has used his own resources, while going to college, to develop and keep this site running, with a VERY nominal contribution from its members who love the Dolphins and finheaven.com.

I think you should put your tail between your legs and go away now little boy. You should be ashamed of yourself accusing him of wrongdoing of any kind.

Muck said:
Feel free to contact any of Ronnie's reps for confirmation.

I'm sure you have all the contact numbers and email right at your fingertips, being that you are a respected sports journalist and all. :)

Wait a second, Muck. How can we be sure that this guy really is a sports journalist? After all, his profile only says so. It's not like we've seen any pictures of it or anything.

RWhitney014 said:
Wait a second, Muck. How can we be sure that this guy really is a sports journalist? After all, his profile only says so. It's not like we've seen any pictures of it or anything.
:lol:

P4E said:
Any college student who wants to run an unofficial Dolphins website could have one up by tomorrow morning, but that's not what this is. This is FinHeaven, jackass.

If you're having trouble grasping the distinction, ask yourself wtf you're doing here. And given that you're so ignorant as to struggle with such things and then think it appropriate to accuse the respected owner of this site of lying... maybe you should head out the door. We'll still have 10,000 other members, -- and the respect of people like, say...

Ronnie Brown.

I know where you are coming from, but no site can just throw away ppl.

FinHeaven is GREAT, no doubt, but it is not an island P4.

And for the record I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think such a popular site would have to make stuff like this up!

ohall said:
I know where you are coming from, but no site can just throw away ppl.

FinHeaven is GREAT, no doubt, but it is not an island P4.

And for the record I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think such a popular site would have to make stuff like this up!

It can if someone commits libel against the site, which this guy did in saying that he doesn't believe this interview is true and that he's seen all of these answers on the Internet before. If the site or any of its constituents can prove that the interview is true, that is a suable offense. Not that any of us is going to go that far.

A.P.A said:
Buddy, on the internet it's reversed. You're guilty until proven innocent. What I am asking for is some sort of proof. Maybe Ronnie Brown wearing a Finheaven shirt, or even a simple picture of Ronnie Brown sitting down with AJ.

When I get that, I will give Andrew Tatum my deepest apology.

what if he did the interview over the phone? Need a picture then?

RWhitney014 said:
It can if someone commits libel against the site, which this guy did in saying that he doesn't believe this interview is true and that he's seen all of these answers on the Internet before. If the site or any of its constituents can prove that the interview is true, that is a suable offense. Not that any of us is going to go that far.

I'm not defending this person, so relax!

ohall said:
I'm not defending this person, so relax!

I know, and I am relaxed, I'm just pointing it out. I'm sure you've seen worse than what I said in the Political forum. :)

RWhitney014 said:
I know, and I am relaxed, I'm just pointing it out. I'm sure you've seen worse than what I said in the Political forum. :)

Been a part of a few in there as well.

lol

Peace.

ohall said:
Been a part of a few in there as well.

lol

Peace.

Can I point something out to you without you getting pissed? Your statement says you are a Dolphins fan, not a players fan, and then your avatar is McMike. Always struck me as odd. ;)

Back
Top Bottom