Ronnie's Projected Stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's Projected Stats

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With Ricky back this probably won't play out the same, but I thought it was interesting to take a look at what Ronnie's stats would be if we projected them out over the whole season.

Where he's at now:

4 games

74 rushes
321 yards
4.3 yars per carry

11 receptions
43 yards

Where he'd be after 16 games:

296 carries
1284 yards
4.3 yards per carry

44 receptions
172 yards

I think the projected receiving yards stat would go way up too. Not too bad for a rookie season huh?

Now if we got REAL creative, gave him two "mulligan" games (the first two), and projected his season using the last two games only, here's what it would look like:

Last two games:

40 rushes
229 yards
5.7 yards per carry

9 receptions
34 yards

Projected to a 16-game season:

320 rushes
1832 yards
5.7 yards per carry

72 receptions
272 yards

I don't know about you guys, but that's looking pretty "Faulk-like" to me. The receiving yards are lower, but remember that he hasn't even done a downfield pass pattern yet.

Not too bad for a guy, that has no speed, no vision, doesnt know how to use his blockers, cant break tackles, etc...At least thats what I was being led to believe about him from all the Brown-Bashing "experts", after 2 preseason games, and 2 regular season games. I wonder how good his #s would be, if he had any talent at all?

HuskerFin said:
Not too bad for a guy, that has no speed, no vision, doesnt know how to use his blockers, cant break tackles, etc...At least thats what I was being led to believe about him from all the Brown-Bashing "experts", after 2 preseason games, and 2 regular season games. I wonder how good his #s would be, if he had any talent at all?
:lol: :lol:

1200 yards for a rookie back splitting time in 16 games? That's almost incredible. Hopefully he continues on this pace, and stays healthy.

Projected stats mean nothing but it is a nice thought. I'd just like him to break 1000 yards and have a higher yards per carry average than Caddy.

Back
Top Bottom