Ronnie's "textbook" pass-block | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's "textbook" pass-block

I was actually going to start a threat like this one. That was a great block and could not have been any better. One thing is for sure Gus likes ronnie a whole lot more after ronnie saved his butt from getting laid out.

Nasty said:
http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...I81V4UI25PCKX1N

This is a highlight reel of the game. Ronnie's block is around 1 min and 15 seconds...

When Ronnie made that block, I was so excited by the block I almost didnt even see the 50 yard pass! It was a perfect block by a freakin ROOKIE... amazing... Without that block... we dont get that pass... Instead either Gus gets sacked or he throws it away. A perfect example of how Ronnie effects many different aspects of the game, not just the running game. Something Caddy and Benson could not do...

Nasty

Very nice vid thanks for posting that. :)

F150&Dolfan said:
I like Ronnie a lot. I feel bad for him on the fumble but he was our best offensive player yesterday. He will be good for a really long time and will probably get better. I don't care what anyone says we drafted a real diamond. Am I the only one that noticed that it seems like the only way you can bring this guy down is to WRAP HIM UP and TACKLE HIM. I've seen many guys try to hit him down and he just bounces off them and they are the ones that usually go down.

Yeah he was the Goat yesterday. That fumble on the 15 hurt. but i wasn't mad at him for it. I was mad at Hadnot and Mcdougle. I was also unimpressed with Linehan's decision not to run Ronnie in the end. I had more faith in his carrying ability than i did Gus's passing in the end. Th number 1 question I have is...What if Ronnie had ran the ball atleast 10 more times. I think we would have won the game. in the 4th qtr and you are behind everybody and their mama know you are going to pass....How about letting Ronnie surprise them with a late 4th qtr TD? That was my disapointment....Now we go to Tampa.

Nice video! I know its a highlight reel but I thought our offense looked pretty good. I know a lot of the bad plays weren't in there, but Gus's 3 Ints aside, I thought he threw some very nice, balls, one especially where he dropped it into Welker along the sideline. And Ronnie looked like amazing, great footwork to pick up the extra yards on that play he fumbled. That looked like a questionable call to me, anybody see on way or the other?

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
Yeah he was the Goat yesterday. That fumble on the 15 hurt. but i wasn't mad at him for it. I was mad at Hadnot and Mcdougle. I was also unimpressed with Linehan's decision not to run Ronnie in the end. I had more faith in his carrying ability than i did Gus's passing in the end. Th number 1 question I have is...What if Ronnie had ran the ball atleast 10 more times. I think we would have won the game. in the 4th qtr and you are behind everybody and their mama know you are going to pass....How about letting Ronnie surprise them with a late 4th qtr TD? That was my disapointment....Now we go to Tampa.

Why were you mad at hadnot and mcdougle?

thanks nasty for the GREAT vid. that was a treat since i was only able to listen to the game on the internet. i certainly hope you can find time to make vids like that the rest of the season for us away from home fans! if we can stop the silly penalties this could be a really fun season. Once again many THANKS!

PHindecent said:
thanks nasty for the GREAT vid. that was a treat since i was only able to listen to the game on the internet. i certainly hope you can find time to make vids like that the rest of the season for us away from home fans! if we can stop the silly penalties this could be a really fun season. Once again many THANKS!

Nublar made the video... he posted it in a thread earlier yesturday... he did a great job except for that lame @$$ music he used :lol:. I think he is gunna be makeing those vids the rest of the season... hes pretty damn good at it...

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom