"Rookie Hazing"? I THINK NOT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Rookie Hazing"? I THINK NOT

JTech194

Starter
Reaction score
I'm confused. I'm hearing people label this situation as typical "Rookie Hazing" that takes place in every locker room. And i must say at first I thought Martin was just being soft and needed to man up. But after more information came out, i started to think.. Wait a damn minute...... MARTIN IS NOT A ROOKIE!!! So if this "Rookie "Hazing" ie (Bullying i guess is what they call it these days) was still going on well into his second year in the league then there is a HUGE issue in that locker room! In most locker Rooms hazing is between vets and rookies, starters and backups etc... Martin was just as high in the food chain as Richie if not higher! Second round pick starting Tackle etc... how is a starting 2nd year linemen still the subject of "Hazing" shouldn't he be the one hazing the rookies now? This tells me that there is some truth to this story that some players abused the hazing and right of passage concept and took it too far! This does NOT go on in every NFL locker room.

First off: A former pro bowler isn't "as high on the food chain" as a guy who averages multiple sacks a game. Second, hazing occurs with second year or simply younger players all the time. Its not just rookie hazing.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Tech- you are acting as if there is a code of conduct in regards to this thing.... It's either you get bullied because you don't stick for yourself or you don't... Look at what happened with Dez Bryant and Roy Williams.

Back
Top Bottom