Round 1 of the 3rd Annual VIP Mock Draft Completed: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Round 1 of the 3rd Annual VIP Mock Draft Completed:

I kpet my mouth shut in VIP, but Campbell does not deserve to be a 1st rounder, and him to Pitt is probably the worst fit ever.

Keeping your mouth shut in the VIP...Is a smart move on your part....and we agree that C. Campbell going to Pitt wouldn't make sense....but he's perfect for a 3-4 end...6'8" 290....and at number 32 he would be a steal for Parcells and the Dolphins!

I'm not sure about a " steal "there. He takes plays off and really hasn't shown the intensity that he had his previous season with the Canes.

I'm not sure about a " steal "there. He takes plays off and really hasn't shown the intensity that he had his previous season with the Canes.

Any doubt that Parcells and Co. can't place a fire under his butt? He's young...nothing that good coaching and some weight room...wouldn't help. He has the perfect size the Dolphins are looking for....and if he had played like he did the year before...he be a sure fire top 15 pick.

Back
Top Bottom