Roy Foster #61 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roy Foster #61

I was down in S Florida tonight visiting with mom who has cancer, and Dad, went out to Sicilian Oven in Coral Springs and met this big guy...a tad before my time...starting LG for 9 years for our Miami Dolphins. What an incredible guy...he didn't like standing next to me as I towered over his 6'4" frame lol...great guy, had a great time, he signed my hat and we've been texting back and forth. Really cool guy,and wanted to share with my bro's here at finheaven. Now I gotta research a bit as I didn't really know him as my allegiance started in 1988.

But chatted about Miami, and SoCal as I was stationed there. Roy is 63 and still looks like he could beat out Eich hahaha 😆
Prayers for your mom. I was just visiting Hollywood last month which is where I'm from but now live in Tennessee

I was waiting for someone else to post but you guys don't remember this play????

FAST FORWARD TO 8:40!! In video...

@cullenbigcstill

Please tell Roy thanks for the great memories 👍...also did he keep the football??

First thing I thought of! Foster was an excellent player

I was down in S Florida tonight visiting with mom who has cancer, and Dad, went out to Sicilian Oven in Coral Springs and met this big guy...a tad before my time...starting LG for 9 years for our Miami Dolphins. What an incredible guy...he didn't like standing next to me as I towered over his 6'4" frame lol...great guy, had a great time, he signed my hat and we've been texting back and forth. Really cool guy,and wanted to share with my bro's here at finheaven. Now I gotta research a bit as I didn't really know him as my allegiance started in 1988.

But chatted about Miami, and SoCal as I was stationed there. Roy is 63 and still looks like he could beat out Eich hahaha 😆
Remember him well....he was the 3rd guard taken in the first round the year he was drafted and was a good player for us.....I believe later on he played for SF

Remember him well....he was the 3rd guard taken in the first round the year he was drafted and was a good player for us.....I believe later on he played for SF

But, but, but Guards aren't "1st round worthy".
I am pretty sure I've read that somewhere on Fin Heaven.
I must have been in the "Lemmings" patch. - LOL

I was waiting for someone else to post but you guys don't remember this play????

FAST FORWARD TO 8:40!! In video...

@cullenbigcstill

Please tell Roy thanks for the great memories 👍...also did he keep the football??

Watching the first few minutes of those highlights those old memories of our defense being Thurman Thomas b***h and the Bills seemingly getting every lucky ball bounce imaginable came back quickly

Badass story!

What type of cancer if you don’t mind me asking.

I’ll make a donation in cullen’smom name.

Hope you had a good visit. Wish your parents the best even though they didn’t raise you as a Fins fan.

Back
Top Bottom