rugby league | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rugby league

walker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
anyone here like it? when im not at work i tape it from auastralia and watch it. these guys are real men they dont wear pads really tough people

anyone seen it

www.nrl.com.au

walker said:
anyone here like it? when im not at work i tape it from auastralia and watch it. these guys are real men they dont wear pads really tough people

anyone seen it

www.nrl.com.au
Yeah of course...lol...

I'm curious, are you in the U.S.? What kind of coverage, if any, do you get there?

Hes from Sydney and his name is Heath.
He doesnt like football hes just here to ridicule me and my fellow dolfans.
Rest assure if this keeps up i will fly to Sydney and destroy him.
:fire:

darkmistress said:
Yeah of course...lol...

I'm curious, are you in the U.S.? What kind of coverage, if any, do you get there?

We have one channel here (Fox Sports World) that shows some big international competitions (I'm pretty sure they have the Rugby World Cup and Tri Nations) and I think they have some leagues as well. I watch FSW all the time so I always see commercials for it and they have rugby highlights on their highlights show, FSW Report. I'm not into rugby personally, I watch the channel because of soccer, but I know there is some coverage of the sport here, although FSW isn't exactly in every household in this country.

I watched a couple of Rugby matches on FSW but I just don't understand it.I'll stick to Futbol and American Football.

iceblizzard69 said:
We have one channel here (Fox Sports World) that shows some big international competitions (I'm pretty sure they have the Rugby World Cup and Tri Nations) and I think they have some leagues as well. I watch FSW all the time so I always see commercials for it and they have rugby highlights on their highlights show, FSW Report. I'm not into rugby personally, I watch the channel because of soccer, but I know there is some coverage of the sport here, although FSW isn't exactly in every household in this country.
Yeah but rugby union (which is what you're talking about) is different to rugby league...League is better IMO...I was curious as to whether you got league coverage in the U.S. I was pretty sure you had Union...

Back
Top Bottom