RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUMOR: 3 way trade between Broncos/Browns/Redskins announced at 5pm.

one of the better rumors this week
would work for me
just keep it out of the AFC EAST

Wow, this is totally true. I can tell by the lack of posts on any website, and it being past five.

The link is Rotoworld.com. they are mentioning it on their site.

I doubt this rumor is true, however, who do you guys think would be getting the better of the deal and who would be getting ripped off if this trade were to go through???

Landry with Dawkins (the 1-2 years he has left) would be a nice combo

denver gets brady guinn and leron landrey.
washington gets cutler. and denver te scheffer
cleveland gets jason campbell, chris cooley,denvers and washingtons 3 rd pick. just heard it on the radio. so we all can get off cutler.
why would clevland want jason cambel... sounds like there getting screwed

Denver would make out pretty well on that deal, actually each team would..but I just can't see it happening.

Of course, that trade was BS.

There is truth that the Redskins were speaking to the Broncos though about a trade that would move Jason Campbell and result in Cutler coming here.

As far as Cooley/Landry, they essentially are unable to be traded. The dead money from a cap hit on trading them would be something even our Front Office can't maneuver away from.

It'll be interesting if we can come up with enough to actually get this deal done.

Back
Top Bottom