Rumor:Andre Ellington released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor:Andre Ellington released

Csonked Out

Club Member
Reaction score
Rumor has it that Andre Ellington was just released by Arizona, I would be shocked if we didn't sign him immediately.

I’m betting we make a play for him to

Does it solve our lead back problems though? Nope

There has been a rumor floating for a while (saw it on Twitter) that Miami was interested in him previously.

I saw that we waived De'Veon Smith today. Bet we put in a waiver claim.

Whose snaps does he take? Williams or Drake?

I wouldn't be suprised if Miami enters 2018 with either Carlos Hyde or Jeremy Hill as the lead back. Not saying they're the best options, but it seems like a move that would make some sense.

Hill makes sense except for the fact that he seems to be a lockerroom malcontent and he doesn’t give much in the pass game

I doubt San Fran would trade Hyde

Miamis has 5 top 4 round picks one of them has to be invested in a between the tackles option

Hill makes sense except for the fact that he seems to be a lockerroom malcontent and he doesn’t give much in the pass game

I doubt San Fran would trade Hyde

Miamis has 5 top 4 round picks one of them has to be invested in a between the tackles option
Hyde is set to be a free agent in the offseason. San Fran has tried to extend him but Hyde seems to want to test the weak FA running back market. They could put a franchise tag on him, but that's a **** ton of money to pay for a back that has a big injury history and has never topped 1,000 yards.

No problem with kicking the tires on Ellington. He's a better version of Damien Williams IMO.

Back
Top Bottom