(RUMOR) gholston worked out for miami! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

(RUMOR) gholston worked out for miami!

I keep hearing alot of good stuff about this guy,but did he have good comp in colledge?

I've become a huge fan of his. He's GOING to be a beast in the NFL. I have him rated about as good as Chris Long at this point.

A ton of players are going to have work outs here. Don't lock him up as the #1 overall already guys. This is routine. Jake Long will be coming, Chris Long, Matt Ryan, Sedrick Ellis, even Flacco, etc.

YES!!

I'm a huge fan of Gholston, I think he will be an absolute beast in the NFL. I DO think Chris Long will be a very good player, and I wouldn't be disappointed if we drafted him, but I just think Gholston would be even better

A ton of players are going to have work outs here. Don't lock him up as the #1 overall already guys. This is routine. Jake Long will be coming, Chris Long, Matt Ryan, Sedrick Ellis, even Flacco, etc.

Yep, the front office is going to look very closely at the cream of the crop so they can weigh their options IF a teams comes calling wanting to trade for the #1 overall.

I dont get it? Is this shocking news? Don't lots of players work out for lots of teams? I think BP wanted to see him incase we trade out of #1

Never posted as shocking just news on rumors on fox news thats all

I dont get it? Is this shocking news? Don't lots of players work out for lots of teams? I think BP wanted to see him incase we trade out of #1

is chris long going to visit here i hope he would be our pick if we stay at #1

is chris long going to visit here i hope he would be our pick if we stay at #1

I would assume that Long would visit, same with Gholston, but that usually happens closer to draft day. I'm sure we'll be well represented at Chris Long's pro day which occurs later this month I believe (it could be in April, I'm not entirely positive) but I'd bet we'd give him a private workout as well.

We'll probably do the same with guys like Matt Ryan, Glenn Dorsey, Sedrick Ellis etc. All part of the process.

That's my surprise pick. I wouldn;t be upset if we took Gholston @#1. He has the size, speed and drive to become an gamechanging player.

That's my surprise pick. I wouldn;t be upset if we took Gholston @#1. He has the size, speed and drive to become an gamechanging player.

And defy the Finfans again!!! Either way we will make the right decision not the popular one, just like last year.

Back
Top Bottom