*Rumor* Saints Could Play in Orlando This Season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Rumor* Saints Could Play in Orlando This Season.

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There is an article on Yahoo.com

"
Both the league and the Saints would like to stay as close to home as possible, although other stadiums are showing interest in having them.

Mayor Buddy Dyer of Orlando, Fla., proposed that the Saints try the little-used Citrus Bowl.
"

Off Topic in a way, but that would almost give us 9 Home Games. Orlando is a 3 hour drive, and then we play in Tampa.

wouldnt it be 10 home games? 8 in DOlphin stadium + tampa+ New Orleans?

Those are like the only bad teams we play this year!

I doubt that would happen, but man would that be cool. I could easily get to two Fins games within an hours drive......and they'd be away games.

heard on the news here in denver that the alamo dome will host the saints games this year.

J-Mo

I think they should play in Mobile, Alabama. Ladd-Peebles Stadium seats 40,000, the Saints don't have many more fans than that. Alabama is a big football state & they deserve to see a pro football team at least once.

jmorgan6977 said:
heard on the news here in denver that the alamo dome will host the saints games this year.

J-Mo
Nothing is official. Though if they play in SA, I will have to get a refund. No way I drive 12 hours+ for a game unless I drive to Miami

You can count on me being at the Dolphins / Saints game if it's held in Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom