Rumor-Urban Meyer to resign | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor-Urban Meyer to resign

I thought it was Dolphins related due to him being a possible HC for us. Maybe I didnt write it right, lol!

Dan Mullen almost makes too much sense...

You'd have to put half the state of Mississippi on suicide watch if that happens... I'd love to be a bar owner in Starkville right about now...

$chaching!$

I said it last year... this is separation anxiety from Tim Tebow. They're going to buy a cabin together in Colorado, that way they don't have to hide their love any longer.

Everyone welcome Steve Spurrier back as the Gator head coach. Meyer is done no way he goes to NFL.

amd_tebowhug-1.jpg

My sources are saying that Gruden is going to coach Florida

you heard it here first

I would like Gruden. His saying "no" to Miami does not at all mean he would say the same to Florida. At least gauge his interest.

My #1 choice would be Guz Malzahn. Mullen makes sense. I wouldn't have a problem with him at all. Bob Stoops would be a good choice as well. I wouldn't beat my chest too much if I were a Miami fan though.

Extremely trustworthy source on Dan Mullen to UF:

"...he will accept it and it may be fast tracked. From a source who is close to Mullen. But don't expect Manny Diaz to come with him as he may be in line for MSU job.

Am hearing from more than one source Mullen has been approached already. Will see.

Several folks have told me MSU is already scrambling around... "
http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=177947#ixzz17YzxsMF2

A Talk Radio Station in Tampa reported that Dan Mullen has already been offered the job. While I don't know if I believe that, I will be shocked if Dan Mullen isn't announced as Meyer's replacement.

How are UF's 2011 recruits responding to the news?

QB Jeff Driskell: "I'm trying to sort it all out"
DB Nick Waisome: "Right now I can't comment on where things stand because I need to sit down with my family to see what I'm going to do and just discuss everything with them. Right now I'm pretty stunned about Coach Meyer stepping down. I just can't talk about it yet"

Back
Top Bottom