Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russell Wilson traded to the Broncos

Unless Russell Wilson just wasn't happy last year, he really took a step back in my eyes. I watched every game he played for the past 5 years (wife is a huge Seahawks fan, and boy is she upset!) Still, Wilson looked terrible at times last year.
Yep, year before last he started 1st 5-6 games on fire....there were MVP articles, then he fell off a cliff and looked atrocious.

Unless Russell Wilson just wasn't happy last year, he really took a step back in my eyes. I watched every game he played for the past 5 years (wife is a huge Seahawks fan, and boy is she upset!) Still, Wilson looked terrible at times last year.
I agree, the eye test showed some odd things. But his numbers were seriously solid. 102 rating and 25/6 TD to INT. We would kill for this production in Miami at QB over 14 games.

You're the naive one.

How many division titles?
Conference titles?
Super Bowls?
MVPs?

Good QB....not worth giving up what Denver did, sorry.
They gave up 4 picks that, odds are, would not amount to anything special. The Broncos obviously thought they had a team that was good enough to compete for a title now, other than at the QB position. They realized that if they drafted and developed a QB, it most likely would be at least 2 more years before they could compete with the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, and probably Chargers and they obviously didn't want their window of opportunity to close anymore than it had to.

Great move by them, don't get caught up in the draft capital. The Rams just showed how overrated that is. That division is scary good and the Broncos are legit Superbowl contenders now.

If I were the Packers I'd be gauging Seattle's interest in Jordan Love right now.

I think the Wilson trade immediately puts Denver back into the mix as a real contender in their division. That said, the asking price was really high. The traded players and maybe a first or second rounder I could see, but if they gave up two firsts and two seconds, that’s too much, IMO.

I think the Wilson trade immediately puts Denver back into the mix as a real contender in their division. That said, the asking price was really high. The traded players and maybe a first or second rounder I could see, but if they gave up two firsts and two seconds, that’s too much, IMO.
The greater question is what are you willing to give to be a contender?

I'm glad I don't have whatever form of OCD someone has that would make them care if a thread is located in the "right" subforum or not

Back
Top Bottom