RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RUTGERS: I'm like a proud dad!

305TillIDie said:
FIU started, miami finished it

like Miami smacked Rutgers back in the day :sidelol:

dont worry..your Coach is always a cane..he'll be coaching at miami again :D
Just like you said BACK IN THE DAY.

Today is a different day. Rutgers is good and Miami is the joke of college football right now. Miami's glory days are long gone. I'd love to see them return to half of what they were 6 or 7 years ago.

305TillIDie said:
FIU started, miami finished it

like Miami smacked Rutgers back in the day :sidelol:

dont worry..your Coach is always a cane..he'll be coaching at miami again :D

Do your homework and check where he is from!:wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Do your homework and check where he is from!:wink:
If he never coached at Miami..Rugters wouldnt have a "good" football team right now..when he came in office, half of that roster was kids from florida..thats a fact

like I said..he will be at the University of Miami again :wink:

shout out to my boy Tim Brown at Rutgers..WR #2, good kid from Miami :D

Eop05 said:
Just like you said BACK IN THE DAY.

Today is a different day. Rutgers is good and Miami is the joke of college football right now. Miami's glory days are long gone. I'd love to see them return to half of what they were 6 or 7 years ago.
answer this..did Rutgers ever won against Miami?

Miami is a joke of college football?

5 National Championships and were a joke of college football? :sidelol:

we are the yankees of college football..you either love us or hate us..we owned Rutgers and until they schedule miami again, we'll see whos the better team right now...until then, Miami has your number

305TillIDie said:
answer this..did Rutgers ever won against Miami?

Miami is a joke of college football?

5 National Championships and were a joke of college football? :sidelol:

we are the yankees of college football..you either love us or hate us..we owned Rutgers and until they schedule miami again, we'll see whos the better team right now...until then, Miami has your number

You are no where near the Yankees of college football. I think ND is a lot closer to that in that we have the history/tradition like the yankees, are on tv across the nation so everyone see us, and everyone I've run across has something positive/negative to say about ND. I havent come across that with the U.

But I agree it's dumb to say Miami is a joke.

DonShula84 said:
You are no where near the Yankees of college football. I think ND is a lot closer to that in that we have the history/tradition like the yankees, are on tv across the nation so everyone see us, and everyone I've run across has something positive/negative to say about ND. I havent come across that with the U.

But I agree it's dumb to say Miami is a joke.
Im not saying we are actually the yankees but we are a hated team in the nation..thats why I bring it up

ND is liked and hated, great tradition and one of the best schools in college football history...no doubt about it

305TillIDie said:
Im not saying we are actually the yankees but we are a hated team in the nation..thats why I bring it up

ND is liked and hated, great tradition and one of the best schools in college football history...no doubt about it

Yeah,no doubt you're pretty hated, especially right now :lol:

Miami is hated for the wrong reasons though.

The Yankees are hated because they win!! Miami is hated because they are thugs who act like clowns!!!

ND is closer to the Yanks in comparison.

And that Rutgers coach will end up at Miami (if Butch turns the job down).

MikeO said:
Miami is hated for the wrong reasons though.

The Yankees are hated because they win!!

The Yankees are hated because they buy their championships. How can anyone take the accomplishments of a team that has double, triple even 4 times the payroll of other teams every year?

Having said that, it's baseball itself that is the real joke.

I can't believe the FIU UM brawl even ended up in the Rutgers thread. Unreal....

Trekbiz said:
The Yankees are hated because they buy their championships. How can anyone take the accomplishments of a team that has double, triple even 4 times the payroll of other teams every year?

Having said that, it's baseball itself that is the real joke.

I won't take this totally off topic, but all I will say is EVERY team in MLB buys championships. It isn't like Ortiz, Schilling, and Manny came up through the Red Sox farm system, or the 1997 Marlins were a bought and paid for all star team. Or the 2001 Arizona (Randy, Grace, Schilling) and 2002 LAA (Vlad)....etc. Every team buys the big name guys in that sport.

Ok, now wrong thread.....back to Rutgers! Pitt I think beats them this week. IF Rutgers wins though........they will jump bigtime in the polls.

MikeO said:
I won't take this totally off topic, but all I will say is EVERY team in MLB buys championships. It isn't like Ortiz, Schilling, and Manny came up through the Red Sox farm system, or the 1997 Marlins were a bought and paid for all star team. Or the 2001 Arizona (Randy, Grace, Schilling) and 2002 LAA (Vlad)....etc. Every team buys the big name guys in that sport.

Ok, now wrong thread.....back to Rutgers! Pitt I think beats them this week. IF Rutgers wins though........they will jump bigtime in the polls.

vlad wasn't on Anaheim in '02. Boston had 1 homegrown regular on their team during the fluke of '04, Ari had to buy it b/c they won it so quick after they were born- same deal for the Marlins.

Trekbiz said:
I can't believe the FIU UM brawl even ended up in the Rutgers thread. Unreal....
Thanks for seeing that.I thought the thread changed in the middle somewhere.BTW Rutgers would beat on Miami this year if they played.There is no use in bringing up the past.Go R-U Beat Pitt.

Back
Top Bottom