Ryan Tannehill, 2011 Cotton Bowl, VS. LSU | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill, 2011 Cotton Bowl, VS. LSU

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDEzCf3C7Y

He looks impressive in this game, against a elite college defense. His arm strength is impressive, puts a good zip on the ball.

Also, you may notice he calls audible at the line, and has some great speed. I think he a HUGE ceiling, if Philbin can continue to grow QBs like he did in Green Bay, he could be a great WC offense QB.

Agreed. Where will Tannehill be when he's Flynn's age (26) after 3-4 yrs in the league? I hope Seattle gets Flynn. I want to draft and develop our own QB.
In retrospect, we didn't develop Henne because he had been a 4 yr starter at Michigan and he had pretty much reached his ceiling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDEzCf3C7Y

He looks impressive in this game, against a elite college defense. His arm strength is impressive, puts a good zip on the ball.

Also, you may notice he calls audible at the line, and has some great speed. I think he a HUGE ceiling, if Philbin can continue to grow QBs like he did in Green Bay, he could be a great WC offense QB.

I agree, Tannehill was protential to be elite (in the future) but he just can't start day one IMHO he's still abit raw

Some of the same things I saw from him this season.

Misses too many opportunities.
No good..at all when there is pressure.
For the most part, LOTS of time, but not necessarily taken advantage of by Tannehill.
GREAT GREAT gameplan against a good defense. That'ts not Tannehill.
His best plays are on short rollouts and WR Screens. Not gonna get it at the next level.

Oh yeah, and interceptions....too many interceptions!

Apart from height and speed, i don;t see talent in Tanenhill. Looks like a bust waiting to happen. Don't trust his arm.

Check out his game vs Northwestern in the bowl game...

He wasn't good at all...

He is so raw...He is a converted WR...If that doesn't scream fail...I don't know what does.

the biggest story from Ryan Tannehill that I remember from the season was about who was his hot fiance was when they showed her on tv!

Check out his game vs Northwestern in the bowl game...

He wasn't good at all...

He is so raw...He is a converted WR...If that doesn't scream fail...I don't know what does.

Well.... NO.

Actually he is a QB that our new OC decided should play WR, then once Stephen McGee and Jarrod Johnson were gone, he went back to QB.

If he couldn't beat out those guys he doesn't need to be the Dolphins new Quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom