Saban gets rejected | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban gets rejected

phish729

Starter
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2724432

seems like sabans long time assisstant and supposedly good friend at LSU Jimbo Fisher has choosen to go to FSU instead of Alabama to be the offensive coordinator. saban was lobbying for his services but got turned down HAHAHAHAHA:sidelol: :sidelol: . oh course this stinks because i am a canes fan:fire:

It's been like a full week already. It's no longer Dolphin-related.

good choice IMO.

Alabama = stuck behind Saban again.
FSU = heir apparent to Bobby Bowden

Great move on Jumbo's part considering career moves. Also, Saban & co. is getting bashed right now.

At least Fisher wasn't another one of Saban's lackeys... he dissed him when Saban came to the Phins as well.

Wow, I don't know when this became official because they were just reporting on local radio that Jumbo was no longer in the running.

He wants to be successfull somewhere else so he will be considered a more serious candidate for head coach . :dolphins:

Thats two in a row for nick. The BSU ofensive cordinator rejected an interview with that douche bag last week. Word is out about nick. I may throw my resume in at alabama. He has to be desperate. I just want the chance to tell him no I like my job scrubbing toliets better.

Back
Top Bottom