Saban knows how to pick 'em | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban knows how to pick 'em

Sorry, this quote just struck me as funny.

"[Saban] is looking for smart players because the defense we play takes some intelligence to learn it," Carter said.

I have all my faith in Coach Saban. There is no doubt in my mind that we'll be contenders beginning next year!

I just read this article in the paper... and was about to post it.

Its a nice read... Go Rooks! :tongue:

I don't think I've ever been more excited going into a Miami Dolphins offseason, and it's all because I now have confidence that the organization now knows how to draft.

Caps said:
I don't think I've ever been more excited going into a Miami Dolphins offseason, and it's all because I now have confidence that the organization now knows how to draft.

Amazing how much a BRAIN could change things, huh?;)

I think the majority of us had the highest hopes and a very positive anticipation of things to come last Christmas day when he made the announcement that he was taking the job. Part of what will define him as a great coach one day will be the ability to find great talent in the draft and one or two diamonds in the rough here or there. I don't think we've been outcoached in any game this year. Poor execution and stupid mistakes and penalties have cost us more than anything. Here's to year two of the Saban era! Year two of many many more!

We have to remember to thank Wayne for really working hard to land Saban for the Dolphins. It took a great deal of money and effort to get Saban to say yes so hats off to our owner.

i keep getting the impression that the older guys think they are going to be a part of something special and just hope they are still around for it

Crowder is a stud. Wonder if he'll go back to his old #55 next season.

Awesome article!!! Saban WILL take us to the promise land guy's...He's doing things his own WINNING way.

I think next year were in the playoffs maybe...then get ready for a run of division titles, AFC championships..and hopefully a SB or 2.

All we need is a drafted QB. Among other things. Hell, if they drafted Danny Embick of FAU, I would go along with it. That's how confident I am in Saban (and Mueller).

Silverphin said:
All we need is a drafted QB. Among other things. Hell, if they drafted Danny Embick of FAU, I would go along with it. That's how confident I am in Saban (and Mueller).

Exactly, regardless of who it is will get my 100% support.

Back
Top Bottom