Sage Rosenfels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sage Rosenfels

finphan said:
Not me, nor the Redskins, and obviously not the Fins.

you have to give every player on the team a shot to start especially at positions where you do not have a stand out guy but I still think Feeley will be our starter. If Jay becomes our starter and makes us have a bad season then I might have to become the new coach :lol:

Given how many splinters he has gotten holding the clipboards during minicamps, we should have sent him to NFLE if what he needs is experiance.

thats true, he prolly doesnt even care if he plays though, granie hes still getting paid just to sit on the bench.
AJ FEELY is who i think should be the starter.

go_fins said:
I say give him a fair chance to compete, and put the best guy on the field.

I agree, the worst thing that could happen is to not give him a chance and possibly keep your best QB on the bench. We will never know if he is a better QB if he doesn't get a shot.

From all I've heard over the last couple seasons, it's always Sage who has the best minicamps and shows the most potential. But there's gotta be a reason why he has never started. He's been in the league for 3 years and he's attempted a whopping 9 passes! I agree with the comment of sending him to NFL Europe where he can get some experience. If he shows himself worthy there then give him a shot at the bigtime cause God knows he can't be a whole lot worse than Feidler.

go_fins said:
I say give him a fair chance to compete, and put the best guy on the field.
the sad part is who decides that. Wanny? Then it's Fiedler. Sage and Feely would have to beat Fiedler by a mile, make that 100 miles.

Sage Rosenfels doesn't have the natural instincts to be a starter. If he did, he would've been given a shot during the Lucas/Griese era. Wannstedt's job is to win, if he thought Sage gave us the best shot, he would've been given a shot during those painful times. Sage is a career backup.

Not necessarily, some people just get lost and seeing how Jay is Dave's bed buddy, everyone else was just to back him up. Griese was just a 'name'. Sage has shown great promise in the last 2 pre seasons and in that game he cam in to avoid the shut out. If he lacked skill or talent or 'starter instincts' then he would not do that well at all.

I still think he needs a chance to show his stuff.

Sage Rosenfels=Mike Quinn

Jesus I never post but I can't take it anymore ! You ever notice how you don't see Mike Quinn and Sage Rosenfels standing together or in the same picture 'a very similar situation seen with Mike Martz & Mike Sherman both coincidentally named Mike this only deepens the conspiracy'. Have you also noticed that when Mike Quinn is listed as inactive Rosenfels is on the sideline for their respected teams and vs. versa. Lets look at some of the other similarities shall we.

1. They both look a lot alike & wear visors and white caps
2. They both have clipboards permanently attached to their right hands
3. They both are personable and wear DrakKar
4. They both are well liked by there teammates
5. They both suck during pre-season and shine during drills that require they lie on there back
6. They both throw very well to our defense
7. They both make great soap dispensers in locker room
8. They both have a sister named Vicky by different fathers
9. They both will never start
10. They both are Green Party members

Strange as this appears it can only mean one thing and one thing only THEY ARE THE SAME GUY!!
All you Wanny conspiracy guys need to get a grip if the guy played lights out ball he would be starting regardless of Jay's position underneath Wanny's desk. We hear the same crap every year about these guys, even I wanted to see Lucas play 'what a !@#$& idiot I was' but I learned my lesson. Any time I have seen this guy in pre-season or when he came in relief he looked like crap !. I would really like to see some kind of motion on this board to ban the following threads.

1. What about Sage?
2. Sage shines in shower
3. Is it not time to start Sage?
4. Sage Jack of all trades master of none
5. Mel Gibson and the Passion of the Sage
6. If I had a Sage I'd hammer him in the morning
7. Sage's mom says he kiss !!!
8. Sage or Parsley the spice dilemma
9. Sage Wars
10. Sage gets new clipboard

Please the off-season is hard enough can we kill this once and for all before one of us takes our own life. Should Sage ever start a game and not suck. I will drop a couple hundred bucks on his Jersey and wear it for whole season.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom