Sage out to Ben Moa
Renaldo Works minimal gain
Sage bad pass broken up by Banks
Sage sacked by Bua on the blitz
Sage handoff to Russell nice moves but no yds
Sage over the middle to Russell
Sage overthrows Works by the sideline
Sage nearly picked by Poole

I couldn't stomach any more of the Ultimate Sage Experience, maybe he should do that full-time because today he didn't belong on a football field.

Do you really need to post this on two more threads than it was already on?

Won't happen again!

Sorry it offended you I really appreciate your camp reports ! I know everyone has an opinion but the SR stuff really gets old. Your report just re-inforced the point I was trying to make and the intelligent response's don't seem to work so I went the other direction. Thanks again for the camp reports they really help get a lot of us through the offseason!

Dolphanaholic said:
Sorry it offended you I really appreciate your camp reports ! I know everyone has an opinion but the SR stuff really gets old. Your report just re-inforced the point I was trying to make and the intelligent response's don't seem to work so I went the other direction. Thanks again for the camp reports they really help get a lot of us through the offseason!

Not offended at all, I just thought you went a little overboard but I understand because Sage does not deserve a chance with the way he's playing.

Levi said:
who thinks he should be the starter?

I think all 3 should have the same, honest chance at winning the job. Key words being same and honest tho! ;) If that came to pass, we all may be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom