Salisberry Gaurantees the Titans will get Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salisberry Gaurantees the Titans will get Young

maddendude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On NFL live...

mel: "you have to look long term, in three years who will be the better QB, and thats where I have to say Leinart is the better pick"

Salisberry: "I GAURANTEE you that the titans get Young. I Gaurantee it. You can ask the USC defense how great he is"

Other guy: "Young has alot of upside, its a risk, he can turn out to be the next akili smith or he can be great. But I say the titans take Leinart."

Salisberry: "I GAURANTEE YOU the titans will take young."

Host: "Well norm chow is the OC, and leinart already knows the system"

Salisberry: "The Titans WILL get young, i gaurantee it"

Sean always guarantees things without backing them up and he has no inside information to back it up. He once guaranteed to be a good analysis guy for ESPN.........still waiting Sean........still waiting.

yea i think he guaranteed that the fins would finish with six wins or less. that guarantee turned out great for him....:)

motioncityhifi said:
yea i think he guaranteed that the fins would finish with six wins or less. that guarantee turned out great for him....:)

That was the last guarantee I heard Salisbury make.

check the sig for the date.

I think Salisbury is an idiot as an analyst but that sounded like he had been given info by someone. This late it could be false info, though so who knows.

well, i thought he sounded like total BS. He was just saying young because he thinks its gonna be young and he doesnt have any analysis, so he just gaurantees it.

maddendude said:
On NFL live...

mel: "you have to look long term, in three years who will be the better QB, and thats where I have to say Leinart is the better pick"

Salisberry: "I GAURANTEE you that the titans get Young. I Gaurantee it. You can ask the USC defense how great he is"

Other guy: "Young has alot of upside, its a risk, he can turn out to be the next akili smith or he can be great. But I say the titans take Leinart."

Salisberry: "I GAURANTEE YOU the titans will take young."

Host: "Well norm chow is the OC, and leinart already knows the system"

Salisberry: "The Titans WILL get young, i gaurantee it"

He also "Gauranteed" that the dolphins would finish last in the NFL last year. Take what he says for what it's worth, which isn't much at all.

PhinsPhan said:
That was the last guarantee I heard Salisbury make.

check the sig for the date.

yea i knew someone had it in there sig. goes to show you how much of an idiot salisbury is.

Sean 'shock value' Salisbury works on the theory that yesterday's news will be forgotten and today's guarantees will be brushed under the mat by draft day.

Back
Top Bottom