Sam Bradford wants out of Philadelphia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sam Bradford wants out of Philadelphia

Well, guess that what happens when the team trades up for a franchise QB who has a 50/50 chance of starting right away or will just take your spot next year.

Bradford is not dumb, he wants to play for a future. Not a one year rental

Well, guess that what happens when the team trades up for a franchise QB who has a 50/50 chance of starting right away or will just take your spot next year.

Bradford is not dumb, he wants to play for a future. Not a one year rental

Plus, with his injury record I don't think he would want to risk his health on a one year rental basis either. If he turned up to play and blew out his knee in week one, that could be career over at that point, and all for no real gain for Sam Bradford. I can totally agree with Bradford if he wants out and the chance to be a team's quarterback going forwards, rather than their one year rental. Though he will have to hope the Broncos, Browns, Jets or 49ers decide to make a move for him, because if they don't, I am not sure there are any other suitors out there for a high priced injury prone quarterback.

Bradford's agent: 'Sam's a competitor and he wants to go some place and know he's the man'

Amber Theoharis ‏@AmberTheoharis
- Isn't that the opposite of being a competitor? Wanting to be told you're the man. Help me out here.

chris-pratt-reaction-gif.gif

I think I probably like Bradford more as a quarterback a lot more than most people, but this is his fault. He played this whole situation badly and now he's having a sippy cup titty fit about it.

His bed, he sleeps in it.

Good luck with that Bradford and people on this board hate on Tannehill lol

Bradford is awful. I can't believe Chip even traded for this guy. I hope the Jets take him lol

Kid is just a loser.

The new Jeff George.

I heard Denver offered a 2nd and they turned it down. Denver says they don't believe they will trade him at all.

Back
Top Bottom