satele may still be sign in later days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

satele may still be sign in later days

Icvnll

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I saw on rotoworld that they still may sign him in the coming days. It says he had a good work out. Dunno if that's good or not.

The two biggest issues this line has is lack of experience and quality depth right now. I know that we just signed a guard but I still think that it would be wise to sign Setele anyway.

If true, along with other reports on signing another OT, it would appear that the team is not confident or happy with what Hickey has brought in so far on the OL.

The two biggest issues this line has is lack of experience and quality depth right now. I know that we just signed a guard but I still think that it would be wise to sign Setele anyway.

Division opponents think it would be wise also. Wilfork needs a couple games to re establish his all pro credentials. Wilkinson needs a break out year. And Daruis needs a nice learning curve against tiny arms. Wise indeed.

If true, along with other reports on signing another OT, it would appear that the team is not confident or happy with what Hickey has brought in so far on the OL.

it is never a bad thing, to bring in competition. if we were in the middle of preseason, then it might be a little more concerning. but training camp hasn't even started yet. i welcome satele back to miami.

Oh how the mighty Samson has fallen. I remember when he was touted as our new anchor in the middle and all pro for years to come. Now we can't even kick the tires without saying he sucks.

Now we can't even kick the tires without saying he sucks.

why kick a tire when it's obviously flat?

Totally disagree, about the "team not confident or happy". You can never have too much depth especially when you're starting Center goes down. Pouncey was the one guy I wasn't too worried about going in this season, and I don't think management was either, I give Hickey more time before I start criticizing. Center and LG is the one position I want to go with experience not a backup or a rookie especially for multiple games

Back
Top Bottom