Save the Season: Matt Moore, Gator Hoskins, Damian Williams, Rishard Matthews | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Save the Season: Matt Moore, Gator Hoskins, Damian Williams, Rishard Matthews

Ridiculous. We could be 4-3 in two weeks. The season if far from over.

It's laughable there are 0 deep TD completions to Mike Wallace after 6 games. Laughable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not forget Clay really struggled to pick up Sherman's system (remember Hard Knocks). He my be struggling to pick up lazor's too.

Great ideas.

All of this goes into something larger I am planning to post about soon. I think I may write a get real thread later tonight. And no, it wont be all about Tannehill and Matt Moore. But, there is a large scale problem with this franchise. I would not mind seeing all of these players get opportunities.

God help us all.

No. Bad ideas..........

How in the world can you think that strategy would save the season?

I'm sure you were just kidding.

So your plan to save the season is to start 4 unproven backups at 4 crucial positions??

Is there a backup HC on the team we could elevate too??

Gibson's already out and I don't think he's coming back in with how Landry has been playing. The only one of these I'd be willing to consider is Hartline, and that has nothing to do with his knee.

We don't need Charles Clay to be benched. We need to find better ways to get Charles Clay into the gameplan.

Hartline and his fat contract need to go. Hope we draft his replacement and kick him to the curb

Great ideas.

All of this goes into something larger I am planning to post about soon. I think I may write a get real thread later tonight. And no, it wont be all about Tannehill and Matt Moore. But, there is a large scale problem with this franchise. I would not mind seeing all of these players get opportunities.

You won't be too disappointed if I watch Shield & NCIS instead of waiting by my computer for a get real thread; will you? :d-day:

What a dumb, clueless troll thread. The only thing I can agree with is benching Hartline, hell cut or trade him if you can get a sack of practice balls and some extra FG netting, the chest catcher is garbage. Trust me, it won't be like when Wes Welker left, it will be more like when Gregg camerillo left.

Caroffcliff-1.jpg
:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:...I needed that laugh, thanx for that.

What a dumb, clueless troll thread. The only thing I can agree with is benching Hartline, hell cut or trade him if you can get a sack of practice balls and some extra FG netting, the chest catcher is garbage. Trust me, it won't be like when Wes Welker left, it will be more like when Gregg camerillo left.

Wes Welker was a Stud. Greg Camerillo was a no talent pu**y but at least he won that game against the Ravens, our only win in 2007. How many we going to win this year? We are blowing it...

Back
Top Bottom