Saying Hi! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saying Hi!

'Deep

Club Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine turned me onto this site a couple days ago, and I just want to say I look forward to bulls****ing with my fellow Phish fans. I`m 38, and I`ve been avidly following Miami since we lost Super Bowl VI to Dallas in `72. I`ve been suffering like everybody else lately, but like a true fan I`m keeping the faith!

Chris

Long time Phin fan myself from about the same time period (only a few weeks earlier). Welcome.

Welcome!

This is the best fan site in the NFL. The posters here are all great. We throw down every now and then because we don't always agree, but everyone loves the Fins. It is kind of like a family. We give each other all kinds of crap, but if a rival fan comes in and starts messing with anyone we band together and protect the family. Kind of like the "Miami Sopranos" :roflmao:

Thanks for being here.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. "Miami Sopranos" huh fin-atic, that sounds good to me (love that show by the way). Spent alot of time on here yesterday, and I gotta say it`s great to see so many people who share my same passion for the `Phins.

Back
Top Bottom