"Schedule Look Aheads:AFC East's,Miami Dolphins... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Schedule Look Aheads:AFC East's,Miami Dolphins...

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-4-228/Schedule-opens-up-AFC-East-for-Dolphins.html

Remaining Schedules: AFC East Teams

TeamW-LWin Pct

New England 33-30*.524

NY Jets 32-32 .500

Buffalo 29-35 .453

Miami 24-40 .375

* Pittsburgh (5-2) plays Monday night

ESPN researcher David Bearman broke down the final eight weeks and determined the Miami Dolphins have the easiest schedule bases on their opponents' winning percentages.

The Dolphins are 4-4, one game behind the other AFC East clubs. But their future opponents are an abysmal 24-40 on the season, a .375 winning percentage. That includes another round against the New England Patriots, New York Jets and Buffalo Bills, all of whom are two wins over .500.
The Dolphins' five non-division games are against the Seattle Seahawks (2-6), Oakland Raiders (2-6), Kansas City Chiefs (1-7), St. Louis Rams (2-6) and San Francisco 49ers (2-6).

this has nothing to do with schedules, but how ironic would it be that miami released zach thomas so he can go play for a contender and make a last push at a superbowl, and now it looks very possible that miami can be in the playoffs and dallas will miss it.

this has nothing to do with schedules, but how ironic would it be that miami released zach thomas so he can go play for a contender and make a last push at a superbowl, and now it looks very possible that miami can be in the playoffs and dallas will miss it.

Yea. And Zach is playing so great for them. :rolleyes:

Zach is washed up. But, thanks to Dallas for trading us the better LB and a good TE for a 5th rounder while signing the overpriced washed up player we cut.

But, hey, I did hear Zach had a headache last week and not only did he take the team flight to the game, he actually played too. :foundout:

Yea. And Zach is playing so great for them. :rolleyes:

Zach is washed up. But, thanks to Dallas for trading us the better LB and a good TE for a 5th rounder while signing the overpriced washed up player we cut.

But, hey, I did hear Zach had a headache last week and not only did he take the team flight to the game, he actually played too. :foundout:

:shakeno: Man that's harsh:shakeno:

harsh but true.
sorry he was great when he was here.
BUT
he was a system MLB he had his best seasons with Bowens and Gardner in front.
He still plays a good MLB but no where near where he was and he cant cover anything.
Akin has been great for us.
I would love to see us make a push and the cowboys miss it
And has JT been on every injury report this season?

I love the playoff talk, but at the same time it really scares me. After we beat San Diego to get to 2-2, the playoff talk began and it was about how we turned the corner. We dropped the next two games to the Texans and Ravens and were sitting at 2-4 and the talk was that the Dolphins fell back to earth and that it was time to start looking towards the offseason. I even saw an article in one of the local papers talking about how we were going to be 2-6 entering the Seattle game.

Now, we have two huge wins and are sitting at 4-4. Now the playoff talk starts again. I expect us to win this weekend, but what if we lose? Does the playoff talk still continue, or is it burn Sparano at the stake time again?

I like seeing us being favored, but at the same time, I would rather keep beating the odds and being under the radar. Can this young team handle the pressure of being a team that has expectations? I hope so.

Yesterday was the game that was going to define our season. Win on the road against an above average team in a hostile environment, get through the tougher half of the schedule at 4-4, and we set ourselves up for a legitimate playoff push.

I'll admit it. I never thought we'd be back this quickly.

Hopefully unlike us none of the players look ahead. We don't play very well against teams with sub .500 records.

Back
Top Bottom