Screw the Refs! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screw the Refs!

steviey013

Active Roster
Reaction score
I will not miss the "1st Team Refs one bit. From Ed Hoculi right down the line to that showboat Gene Steratore and just about every one them inbetween - Good Riddance. I bet the Dolphins do better with replacement refs. At least they'll be trying their best instead of flexing their collective stupidity.

I'm watching Cincy and Atlanta right now and these refs will have you begging...and I mean begging for Ed Hoculi to ref a Dolphins game. These guys are awful. They counted off 13 yards for a roughing the passer penalty, called a face mask when a guy clearly had nothing but jersey in his hand and a number of other mishaps. These guys are really awful.

Nah, as much as people harped on the original refs, these replacement refs have been awful. I can understand a missed call every now and then, but from what I saw in the first week of preseason, the missed calls were in abundance! If the NFL doesn't get a deal done with the regular refs by the time the regular season starts, things are gonna get very messy.

I'd rather have incompetent refs than crooked refs.

Gene Steratore can kiss my ass.

NFL trying to screw them lowering their pay. Sorry but I rather have top refs that have the experience and knowledge

Back
Top Bottom