Screw you Ireland. Look at this garbage team you buil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Screw you Ireland. Look at this garbage team you buil

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Fire his A$$ NOW! This team is a joke and this is literally the most depressing thing to see.

F*ck you Ireland. Look at this garbage team you built

Fire his A$$ NOW! This team is a joke and this is literally the most depressing thing to see.

the team is okay but the wr's are pitaful other then bess its just sad that no one gets ANY seperation or helps out the qb

Our team was up 3-0 at the end of the first quarter. We showed some good things.

Then we turned the ball over four straight times. Bud, Tannehill had a nightmare second quarter. You can't pin that on the rest of the team.

I'm so pissed off right now. If they don't fire Ireland then this team is gonna be the laughing stock of the NFL for the next ten years.

Pissed off? I'm not. This is actually AWESOME for Tannehills development. You don't grow with success. You grow through failure. I'm happy it's also the first game of the season against. A superior playoff bound team.

He'll learn.

Our defense has actually surprised me.

Tannehill will be fine. If anyone expected a perfect passer rating you are seriously delusional.

I blame the O line because as a D Lineman you are tought that if you can't get to the qb throw your hands up. Our O LINE must do a better job.

F**k this team and this forum and any one that has something to say about my post. after 28 years i'm out

Why was this a suprise to anyone? Hahahaha. This is some comical stuff on this site! LMAO.....like a bunch of hissy fit throwing babies! Its been 1 half......we arent going to cut Tanne just yet, and Ireland wont be fired tonight.

Tannehill better start studying the NFL though. Didn't he know JJ Watt is NOTORIOUS for batting balls? He does now.

Tannehill better start studying the NFL though. Didn't he know JJ Watt is NOTORIOUS for batting balls? He does now.

The guy didn't know the divisions so him studying other players might be a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom