Sean smith and vontae davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean smith and vontae davis

If they can get their head turned around on them, yeah. They usually have good coverage.. just not turning around.

If they ever turn their freaking head around, IM TIRED of seeing them in position to make the play but turning at the last second....play the ball damnit!

If they can get their head turned around on them, yeah. They usually have good coverage.. just not turning around.

especially sean. he never turns around. vontae is alot better at it (remember that pick he took from moss the first pats game deep down the middle). vontae's problem is he can be to aggressive at times. they will only get better.

That pass that got throught Vontae was uncharacteristic for him. I'm not worried about too many being completed like that on him, but I do worry about just being out of position. With Smith, there is a lot that I am worried about.

That pass that got throught Vontae was uncharacteristic for him. I'm not worried about too many being completed like that on him, but I do worry about just being out of position. With Smith, there is a lot that I am worried about.

my problem is they both seem to be 5 yards off the reciever, i thought the reason SIP got these guys was to make them press corners, i hope its just the vanilla preseason scheme

Honestly, this team is fine at CB... Don't worry about it fellas.

We got bigger fish to fry baby!

First up: The Jills

I'm hoping their second year maturity teaches them if they can't make a play on the ball wrap up and tackle. Smith I would also like to see get more aggressive to many WRs really had their way with him.

I think we are going to be great at CB. Smith and Davis I think will challenge Surtain and Madison for the best tandem in Dolphin history. Not saying they will be better but im confident that they will challenge. I have a feeling that Carrol is going to turnout to be a gym as well. Now only if we can find a Brock Marion at safety. LOL

Totally agree. They seem to never know where the ball is.

I think their second maturity should really help them. They will still get beat and have to learn things, but they'll be improved this year.
They should be more improved. The reason being that it is their second year... more mature.

I think Vontae will continue to get better. He's more than fast enough and he's a sure enough tackler too.

Sean may have peaked last year. Vontae gets beat when he is out of position but Smith get sbeat when he is in position to make the play. I'm a little concerned that this isn't something that will get better over time. Good corners get beat sometimes, even great corners get beat. Players that are in position to make the play and don't are a completely different issue.

I think Vontae will continue to get better. He's more than fast enough and he's a sure enough tackler too.

Sean may have peaked last year. Vontae gets beat when he is out of position but Smith get sbeat when he is in position to make the play. I'm a little concerned that this isn't something that will get better over time. Good corners get beat sometimes, even great corners get beat. Players that are in position to make the play and don't are a completely different issue.
Peaked in his rookie season?

Back
Top Bottom