Seantrel Henderson Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seantrel Henderson Question

BillsFanInPeace

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
To the Fin fans that are also Hurricane Fans.

Can you tell me a little about him.

I know of all the issues from drugs to quitting his proday and all that. But I am also reading could be a steal in terms of a top talent if he gets his head right.

Not a Cane fan but I'm familiar with his issues at UM. Highly coveted recruit with a **** attitude who never lived up to his potential. Think I read somewhere that he quit his pro day workouts. Low risk for Buffalo so anything he gives you is a plus.

He could honestly be a top 10 talent. Like CO said he was very sought after coming out of high school and has all the potential to be good. He is just one of those cases where he needs to figure out dedication, work ethic and how to actually stay focused. The kid could be good.

In the end I was willing to take him in the seventh

But I'm sick of hearing about what he could be. He will never be the player he could be, he is what he is a decent depth tackle for a year or two

I'm really glad you guys got him instead of us and i'm a Canes fan. No heart what so ever and any adversity comes up he always takes the easy way out by quitting. Hope he is a starter for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom