season ticket question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

season ticket question

fishin

CA finfan for life
Reaction score
When you buy season tickets from 800 fins tix For the $690 price is that for 1 set or 2 sets of tickets? Thanks for the help!

where ya sittin? 445 for me, we welcome fin fans... you'll know us by the following chant " SAY IT WITH ME, SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT......FIIIRSSTTTTT DOOOOWWWNNNNN"

We have about half our section chanting that each first down.. much better then the stadium version, by the end of last season we had the section next to us starting..

A Wing Pilot said:
where ya sittin? 445 for me, we welcome fin fans... you'll know us by the following chant " SAY IT WITH ME, SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT......FIIIRSSTTTTT DOOOOWWWNNNNN"

We have about half our section chanting that each first down.. much better then the stadium version, by the end of last season we had the section next to us starting..

I just came to key west from cali so I have never been to a fin game. i have been a fin fan for a long time though. So I have never been to dolphins stadium, how is the view from up there? not too bad? I did get to watch the phins beat up on san diego last year though. That was great being the only guy around with a bright orange jersey just rubbin it in, especially after the game when we were all walking back to our cars. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom