Season Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Tickets

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This will be my 10th season as a season-ticket holder, I was just wondering who else has season tickets and what section etc.?

I do. Sec. 117, row 15. I wish I could sit in the seats for a playoff game every now and then :eek:

Hey, yeah its my 10th season also... I have 2 seats section 153 row 22...

got 3 different sections myself. Biggest advantage over individual tickets. The Free Beer and Grouper Fingers at Quarterdeck. Maybe when we get our playoff info in the mail, we don't have to be supersticious, and know we are in the damn playoffs and playing at home.

15th sec. 309 in the Meadowlands :D I have been to every Jet home game since 1990.

I have front row in my living room....lol jk. I live too far from Miami but I do have row 15 for the Ozzfest and I can't wait to see Black Sabbath!!

Ozzy rules!!

Muck said:
So HDTV didn't break the streak, eh. :)

I still have to be there. Can't give up on my phins and the brothers of 127-128. We have a pretty cool crowd in that section and we are pretty rowdy. Next year is the true test, I am buying a new house in Port St. Lucie and selling mine in Boca. 2 Hr drive (both ways)....HDTV.....2 Hr drive... HDTV.....Its a tough one.

The plot thickens.....Also, they are pretty good seats and if I decide to not get them I will offer to transfer ownership to one of my fellow Finheaven members.

zonk39 said:
Next year is the true test, ........2 Hr drive

That's bull puckey....... Do you know how many of us would cream our shorts to be able to drive 2 hours to see our Fins on a regular basis??

I have to come from California to see a home game.. you all Floridians are spoiled and just dont know it!!!!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

But have you ever experienced I-95 rush hour traffic?? That 2-hour drive can easily become 4. :cry:

Still, he isn't the first to have to fight off the temptations that are HDTV. Everyone I have talked to (including my family) say it more than rivals being there. I know a guy who was at the last PGA championship. And he said the view from HDTV was better than when he was there. :tongue:

Jeep said:
That's bull puckey....... Do you know how many of us would cream our shorts to be able to drive 2 hours to see our Fins on a regular basis??

I have to come from California to see a home game.. you all Floridians are spoiled and just dont know it!!!!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Sorry but that's really easy to say when you live out of state.

"Man if I lived in Forida, I would be at every game, and any expense, at the break of dawn, all of this after I drove three hours........"

zonk39 said:
I still have to be there. Can't give up on my phins and the brothers of 127-128. We have a pretty cool crowd in that section and we are pretty rowdy. Next year is the true test, I am buying a new house in Port St. Lucie and selling mine in Boca. 2 Hr drive (both ways)....HDTV.....2 Hr drive... HDTV.....Its a tough one.

The plot thickens.....Also, they are pretty good seats and if I decide to not get them I will offer to transfer ownership to one of my fellow Finheaven members.

That's right brutha, the East End Zone Crazies count on you and your "NO YOU STAND UP" T-shirt being there!! I don't know what it is, but I've yet to see anyone ask you to sit...must be that 250 pound frame!

:roflmao:

BTW, my friend JJ lost his seats last year, and don't ask me how, but he got the exact same three seats back this year. You'll know who he is as soon as you see him. His seats are right behind me....

Back
Top Bottom