Season Tickets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Season Tickets

OZZY,
One guy did, when I first starting wearing it. I must have left an impression on him and those around me. I can't wait to go again. You need to come to the house during an away game.

Muck,
HDTV is absolutly awesome, if your in SFL during a away game let me know yopu can see it on my 65 HDTV. It kicks ***.

Jeep,
It is not just the two hour drive, its also finding a babysitter for my THREE daughters. Don't judge a man until you have walked in his shoes.

All be safe,
Zonk

Besides that..

the second you hit Palm Beach Gardens on I-95, you have a fifty-fifty chance of it becoming a parking lot in a heartbeat, and then you listen to the game on radio. Driving down from Boca is not a whole lot better, but the radio reception is. Guess the idea of the western expressway died for lack of funds.

34RWilliams said:
You have my deepest sympathy :)

Until Parcells got there I needed sympathy but since then we've been one of the better teams in the league(except last year) and I've seen alot of good games including that play in my sig :D

I have season tickets to NFL Ticket. I make it down to FL once a year for a select game. This year it'll be the opener again(I went last year vs Houston :shakeno: )

The best season ticket is NFL Sunday Ticket on Directv! :D
I get a front row season ticket to every game in the League!
Besides living in Boston makes it a tough commute to the Fins home games! :D

Back
Top Bottom