Seattle at KC 8/13/16 Preseason Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seattle at KC 8/13/16 Preseason Week 1

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone else watching this game? Two interesting teams, and even for people who don't typically follow Seattle, Week 1 vs Miami makes this more interesting.

For Seattle, I'll be watching Frank Clark and Tharold Simon on D, and I'll be watching Germain Ifedi and Tyler Lockett on O.

For KC, I'll be watching Nunez-Rochez and Eric Murray on D, and I'll be watching Chris Conley and Mitch Morse on O.

Up until that hold on Poe, Ifedi had been playing great ball. Very underrated prospect. Lockett had a nice 3rd down catch. Clark has been great in the run game and OK in the pass game. Outside of the poor snap, Morse also played well in his time.

I missed pretty much the whole first half.

I'm actually kind of curious to see what Nick Foles looks like in Reid's offense.

I missed pretty much the whole first half.

I'm actually kind of curious to see what Nick Foles looks like in Reid's offense.

Somewhere between his great year in Philly and the rest of his career, but closer to the rest of his career. Christine Michael looks GOOD. Wilson to Baldwin will put up huge numbers this year. People underestimate the target Baldwiin presents - long arms for his height. The D has some questions in the middle, though. It's early for Reed, and he figures to develop into a stout run defender, but he wasn't stout against KC. If he doesn't develop quickly, Seattle's Run D will be worse than it's been in recent years (to start the season, anyway).

I'm also not convinced they have that 2nd CB locked down. The offense should be really good, but the D may get off to a slow start - relative to their usual standards; they should still be really good.

Yeah. I know Nick Foles isn't as good as that 27-2 season, because I watched some of it and he got some breaks, but I also don't think he is as bad as he showed in Jeff "7-9" Fisher's ****show.

The thing with Baldwin (and I've said this for a while!) is that he's just good at catching contested footballs. He'll go up and get them and he doesn't give a damn if you're going to try to stop him. Don't care what his height is listed at on paper, he plays big.

I really don't like our chances vs Seattle in week 1, so it's nice to see that they don't look like a well-oiled machine right now, either. Maybe there's hope.

Watching Colts at Bills, Jonathan Williams looks good. It is the Colts, but still. This may be the year the Jags get over the hump in the South. People are overrating the D, but that offense is no joke. Luck is still much better than Bortles, but outside of the QB position, the Jags are much better than the Colts. Really, the Titans are the only team I'd call a long-shot in the South. Houston could win with D and conservative offense.

The Bills looks great against this Colts team. Greg Roman is the MVP of the Bills, but I still think they'll be a pretty bad team.

The Chargers suck, but D. Henry is a stud. While some people were trashing him with 3rd RD grades, I (and I wasn't alone in this) put him right there with Elliot as a mid-late 1st. Dynamic!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt want to create a thread for this but man Brock Osweiler looked awful. Often throwing it too high with his ballplacement and captain check down. Its preseason but he looked bad

Back
Top Bottom