Section 140 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Section 140

TampaFinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm heading to Miami for the Bengals game on Halloween night. Anyone now if this section is good?

I'm heading to Miami for the Bengals game on Halloween night. Anyone now if this section is good?

It has seats which are orange. None of them are broken. uhmmmmm...:ponder:....oh yeah, no obstruction. So it is a good section.

What do you mean by if this section is good?

You are on the 25 yard line (approx), home side, lower level - what can not be good?

I was in section 141 for the Ravens game (40 yl) and the view is awsome. You will enjoy it, plus you will have direct view to the cheerleaders

Thanks, I have a orange parking pass also how long before the game should I get there for a decent spot and tailgate time? My sons first game just want to make it nice.

Thanks, I have a orange parking pass also how long before the game should I get there for a decent spot and tailgate time? My sons first game just want to make it nice.

I normally get there at around 10 am during 1pm games lol. You'd be surprised how many people are already cooking and partying by that time. You can walk around and talk to other fin fans. There are some cool tents/trailers and lots of fun stuff going on.

if you plan on tailgating, on a Thursday night game (nationally televised), I would get there no later than 4pm. The earlier the better. Hell, I would even get there at 8am and just tailgate all day long, and not have to worry about if i'm going to make kickoff on time, or if I can find parking, etc. I would also call, and see when the earliest time you could go. lol

Back
Top Bottom