See you guys in 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

See you guys in 2018

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
In Lambeau. Doesn't seem like long ago we played you guys the last time. I hope Tannehill has a great healthy season and hope you guys do well. I hate the Patriots, will they ever go away. I hope you guys and the Bills take them down a notch. The Dolphins and Bills are likeable teams anyway. Much love to Miami.

giphy.gif

Thank you sir - your post reminds me of a random thought I was having the other day....I firmly believe our team is on the rise, and if we do reach the ultimate goal, I would love for our fans to not be Dicks like so many fans of winning teams **pats**ahem!** we see out there. You, as a GB fan are a good example of decency, at least your actions on here.

If we could all agree, preemptively, that when the time comes that our team is kicking major rear end, to treat fans of struggling, or up and coming teams with a certain level of decency, that could go along way towards not turning into a fanbase known as bunch of total donkey rears.

Chance of this happening: -0- ...like I said, random thought......

Packers always field a very good team every season, heres hoping we will start doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom