Self-Introduction -- New to the Board! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Self-Introduction -- New to the Board!

PhinsFanWife

Rookie
Reaction score
Good afternoon! I am new to this Board and am so excited to see you have a CHAT feature. I guess I'm a "typical female" who likes the instant gratification of chat, rather than posting on a board and waiting.... sometimes never getting a response... :) I married Rick, a die-hard Phins fan, and he converted me ten years ago -- although we laugh at the irony of my "original team" NY Giants wining it all last year.

"My" draft picks over the last few years were Chad Henne, Ronnie Brown and Derek Hagan -- all coming through for me, and I hope they continue. I love Chad Pennington and Rich Camarillo, and think Jake Long is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know you all as we watch our beloved Dolphins have a great year!!!

~ Sue

Welcome Sue, I am also from Virginia, central part near Lynchburg. Maybe see ya in chat on Gamedays. Go Phins!!

Good afternoon! I am new to this Board and am so excited to see you have a CHAT feature. I guess I'm a "typical female" who likes the instant gratification of chat, rather than posting on a board and waiting.... sometimes never getting a response... :) I married Rick, a die-hard Phins fan, and he converted me ten years ago -- although we laugh at the irony of my "original team" NY Giants wining it all last year.

"My" draft picks over the last few years were Chad Henne, Ronnie Brown and Derek Hagan -- all coming through for me, and I hope they continue. I love Chad Pennington and Rich Camarillo, and think Jake Long is going to be FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to getting to know you all as we watch our beloved Dolphins have a great year!!!

~ Sue
Welcome to Finheaven, We're very glad you found us. I'm very sure that using chat or not, you'll get responses. :up: Well here's hoping we see more of you, and that maybe rick will make an account too!

Back
Top Bottom