Sell / Trade Giants - London ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sell / Trade Giants - London ticket

Lederhosen

Starter
Reaction score
This might sound a bit bizarre, but here we go:
As my wife will not come with me to London, I have one extra ticket for the Giants against the Fins. It is roughly at the 5 yard line. It cost me 65 Pounds net (best ones were 90, worst ones 45) plus bank transfer fee, ticket master fee etc, it cost me about 80 in the end (which is 151 US $)

Now here comes my idea: You can have that ticket for exactly what it cost me, I do not want to make any profit out of it.

BUT

Living in Germany I have no possibility to go to a traing camp and get any autographs. I can only send letters asking players to sign. Unfortunately 70% of the team does not sign via mail. But those guys sign at the training camp as far as I understand.
I am looking for somebody who goes to traing camp and get me signatures on trading cards of a bunch of players who refuse to sign by mail (Culpepper, Brown, Traylor, Chambers, Spragan, Bell etc - Funny enough the big time stars like JT or Zach sent my cards back). I would send you the cards of course.

This is quiet some hassle, but considering the hassle I went through to get those bloody tickets I think it would be a fair deal.

Back
Top Bottom