Sending the Bills home losers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sending the Bills home losers

The Bills have a phenomenal team and amazing QB, but I feel like they are the only team that could lose a game like that. Even when they are good they still do Buffalo Bills things, lol.
Tannehill might have been hiding under their bench.

Barfallo JiLLLLs will never win a Super Bowl. When you f up 4 times and you don't win you are cursed. It does not matter how hard they try. They can win division titles. But, you will never see them lift anything ever. It's just facts.
So what chance do we ever have again? They absolutely OWN us. And the fact that we won two super bowls after tampering to land Shula over 50 years ago doesn't help us win in the future. Your post is lunacy at it's finest.

I’m glad Buffalo lost but watching Josh Allen honestly outplay Mahomes is really frightening. That kid is the real deal and we’re going to have to deal with him for years to come. I’m sorry and I’m sure people are going to jump all over this but Tua on his best day isn’t capable of any of that.

We may beat Buffalo here and there every once in awhile but we will never beat them when it matters with such a colossal disparity at QB. It’s not a knock on Tua as their may be 3/4 guys in the league that could go toe to toe with Allen when he’s on like that and he just happened to be matched up against one of them tonight. He is an absolute monster and he will almost certainly get another shot down the road.

Im just thrilled that NE Buffalo nor Brady will hoist the trophy this year. That’s a win for everyone here. But it’s sad that’s what we have to cling to right now bc our own team isn’t even close to that level of play. I think we’re a playoff contender but even if we make it we can’t matchup with either of those teams on our best day. We have quite a ways to go.

I wish Buffalo would have gotten one more shot, but those are the rules. You can't let KC get into FG range in two plays to tie it. Period.
Not me! Bastards get to go home LOSERS - I can’t wait to ask bills fans what happened? And ask them lots of questions about various tough plays that went against them so they can Splain it to me…help them choral on their words!!!

Guys if you attack another poster you will be banned from the conversation .

I’m glad Buffalo lost but watching Josh Allen honestly outplay Mahomes is really frightening. That kid is the real deal and we’re going to have to deal with him for years to come. I’m sorry and I’m sure people are going to jump all over this but Tua on his best day isn’t capable of any of that.

We may beat Buffalo here and there every once in awhile but we will never beat them when it matters with such a colossal disparity at QB. It’s not a knock on Tua as their may be 3/4 guys in the league that could go toe to toe with Allen when he’s on like that and he just happened to be matched up against one of them tonight. He is an absolute monster and he will almost certainly get another shot down the road.

Im just thrilled that NE Buffalo nor Brady will hoist the trophy this year. That’s a win for everyone here. But it’s sad that’s what we have to cling to right now bc our own team isn’t even close to that level of play. I think we’re a playoff contender but even if we make it we can’t matchup with either of those teams on our best day. We have quite a ways to go.
Relax - so far I’m his career he is a bozo
Almost winner when the seasons on the line….I really enjoy seeing them
Lose tonight!!!!

Back
Top Bottom