Senior Bowl South line drills video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl South line drills video

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It was interesting watching Clay Mathews blow up Michael Oher.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e45358

Kropog looked like crap, Perria Jerry got the best of Herman Johnson- Johnson looked slow and lethargic, I didn't like seeing that at all.

Fii Moala looked pretty darned good at DT.

good video... tyrone green looked pretty good... same for oher... and my opinion so far is i dont think any center should be drafted in the first round.

It was interesting watching Clay Mathews blow up Michael Oher.

Kropog looked like crap, Perria Jerry got the best of Herman Johnson- Johnson looked slow and lethargic, I didn't like seeing that at all.

Fii Moala looked pretty darned good at DT.

Didn't know nfl site had this up, awesome to know. Nice to get a second look at some of the players again.

Clay Matthews has been surprising me though. Was overshadowed by Maualuga and Cushing and USC, but the kid has a lot of talent in him. Still unsure of if he would make a better fit as an inside or outside linebacker though because I honestly haven't seen a great deal of him (I know he played DE/OLB, but that's more because Carroll just wanted to get him on the field than anything else). Still interested to watch him on Saturday.

Larry English looked great. Would be a great OLB in the 3-4. (North DL video, Day3)

English is also very good against the run.... very good nose for the ball and a great motor. i watched him play twice this year and was impressed both times i've seen him.... got me to look into him more!!!

Larry English looked great. Would be a great OLB in the 3-4. (North DL video, Day3)

Back
Top Bottom