Senior Bowl Week | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Senior Bowl Week

If you can get a look at that vid it was a nice route by Langford.

Some of the tweets are so biased...lol...haven't seen Sammie Coates mentioned once but an Auburn fan tweets he's standing out. South isn't even practicing yet...apparently the tweet is about him measuring 6'1 3/8" tall at 213 lbs with 33 1/2" arms.

Smith seems to be making the most of these post season practices and games.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

6'1 3/4" 341 lbs.

almost 6 ft 2...thats better than listed...341 them teams are gonna love that...

He's the perfect NT for a 3-4.

looks like it at that weight especially...but if his pass rush is as advertised he may have the inside quickness to play in a 43...that thick build though with those calves i mean that looks nose

Knox Bardeen ‏@knoxbardeen · 1m1 minute ago
T.J. Clemmings just absolutely pancaked Marcus Hardison in 1-on-1 drills. #SeniorBowl

Dan Mathews ‏@DanMathewsATL · 1m1 minute ago
.@94Zsmith has looked impressive here at #North practice. Has size, speed, & looks like he can get upfield. #SeniorBowl @scoreatlanta

BJ Kissel ‏@ChiefsReporter · 56s57 seconds ago
OL/DL 1-on-1's for the North team. #SeniorBowl
B70To0FIEAIlrj9-1.jpg

Luke Easterling ‏@LukeEasterling · 1m1 minute ago
In-depth analysis: TJ Clemmings is really freaking strong. #SeniorBowl
lol

Chase Goodbread ‏@ChaseGoodbread · 37s38 seconds ago
Michigan State safety Kurtis Drummond can get from the hash to the sideline with the ball in the air in a hurry. #seniorbowl

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler · 25s26 seconds ago
So far we've seen undraftable QB Sean Mannion in practice. Just like most of his 2014 game film... #SeniorBowl
This guy agrees with me.

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler · 32m32 minutes ago
As expected, CB Steven Nelson has been impressive. Patient but competitive. If I can steal him in the 3rd, Id consider my draft a success

clemmings looks left tackle to me...his build and he's high cut that looks left side to me...not sure about his feet and his lateral quickness though...although a few looks at one on ones this week should clear it up i'd say

looks athletic

Luke Easterling ‏@LukeEasterling · 8m8 minutes ago
Danny Shelton has looked completely unblocking at times. #SeniorBowl @nfldraftscout

Chaps McNealy ‏@UncleChaps · 9m9 minutes ago
Immanuel Richards with one heck of a grab. He’s looking fantastic for the South team. Big 6’9 receiver. Nice. #SeniorBowl

Ryan Brown ‏@RyanMBrown73 · 8m8 minutes ago
If not QB, Blake Sims can look to guys like Julian Edelman & Josh Cribbs, good NFL players that were once college quarterbacks. #SeniorBowl
Speaking of that Nick Marshall has officially moved to CB for the NFL but he will play QB thanks to Marriota and Hundley dropping out.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP · 8m8 minutes ago
Baylor's Bryce Petty definitely has a nice deep ball #seniorbowl

Mitch Smith ‏@MitchS91 · 8m8 minutes ago
“@ChrisBurke_SI: Carl Davis might be earning himself some $$$ today. Consistently winning his matchups.” #Hawkeyes #Iowa #SeniorBowl

I would love Shelton, what a pick he would be for this team. I just don't see him making it to us at 14. That should push someone down though.

Dan Hope ‏@Dan_Hope · 5m5 minutes ago
#Buckeyes CB Doran Grant is looking really good today. Great feet, his coverage has been tight all practice. #SeniorBowl

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 5m5 minutes ago
A nice flash by Utah OLB Nate Orchard. He got into the backfield for a tackle for loss. #SeniorBowl

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL · 4m4 minutes ago
Notre Dame TE Ben Koyack also making some nice catches in team drills today. #SeniorBowl #Dolphins
I like this kid.

BJ Kissel ‏@ChiefsReporter · 2m2 minutes ago
North team just finished 11-on-11 and now they've moved on to special teams. #Chiefs scouting contingent watching from stands. #SeniorBowl

Britton K. Ransford ‏@BKRansford · 4m4 minutes ago
Looks like #Wazzu WR Vince Mayle is impressing at the #SeniorBowl
This was one of the WRs I was interested in getting a look at.

Dan Hope ‏@Dan_Hope · 4m4 minutes ago
North practice starting to wind down. Many scouts already heading to the exits to get to Fairhope for South practice. #SeniorBowl

I'm glad I'm recording this.

This was one of the WRs I was interested in getting a look at.

I'm glad I'm recording this.

we'll see how much they give us...its down to 90 minutes coverage today north only then 1 hr each team tomorrow and thursday...i assume its the same as last year full pads tomorrow and thursday...that's what i want to see

I always said I'd convert Nick Marshall back to DB. He can play there. He can't play quarterback in the NFL.

Joe Fann ‏@Joe_Fann · 32m32 minutes ago
Whisenhunt said he hopes Marcus Mariota will make an appearance at some point this week. #SeniorBowl

JenN! Chapman ‏@JenN_Chap · 21m21 minutes ago
Nick Marshall has decided to play DB this week #seniorbowl

Sanjay Kirpalani ‏@SanjayKirpalani · 6m6 minutes ago
Yellow jersey gone, #Auburn's Nick Marshall working with DBs now #SeniorBowl

Emory Hunt ‏@FBallGameplan · 4m4 minutes ago
#UNLV WR DeVante Davis is the "off the bus" guy. The guy you see and say "how are we going to stop him" #seniorbowl

JenN! Chapman ‏@JenN_Chap · 3m3 minutes ago
The @Jaguars coaching staff bringing a fun, positive attitude to the South Team #seniorbowl #NFLDraft2015

Luke Easterling ‏@LukeEasterling · 11m11 minutes ago
Unsurprisingly, #Bucs HC Lovie Smith is focused on the defensive side of the field to start the South team practice. #SeniorBowl
Lovie being Lovie...still don't think he takes a QB with 1st overall pick.

Steve Shoup ‏@Steveospeak · 1m1 minute ago
Blake Sims getting warmed up #SeniorBowl practice. This could be a big week for Sims with how murky QB position is
B70n3mdIYAA5O5D-1.jpg

Vince Stroup ‏@304BOYSFantasy · 2m2 minutes ago
This Jeff Luc kid from Cinncinnati is a monster #SeniorBowl
Luc was a University of Miami recruit long ago. Back when I saw his High School tape he was stiff in the hips, not good in coverage but if he got in front of the ball carrier is was lights out. Big time thumper in high school.

Andy Rez ‏@AndoRez · 1m1 minute ago  Fairhope, AL
@sammiecoates11 running drills. #SeniorBowl
B70ofGYCMAAPkTL-1.jpg

Steve Nissim ‏@stevenissim · 25s25 seconds ago
Auburn's Marshall came out in yellow QB jersey, switched to def orange. NFL hopes are at DB. #SeniorBowl @weartv
B70o1jAIMAEMl2I-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom