September 28th, 2011 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

September 28th, 2011

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
One of the greatest nights in baseball history.

Red Sox complete epic collapse. Rays go to postseason.
Braves complete epic collapse. Cardinals go to postseason.

Were you watching tonight?

34pjdpe-1.jpg

I dont know if Ive ever LOLed so hard at a two games in my life (Ray v Yanks, Sawx v Orioles). Im a huge Yankees fans and despise the Sawx. All I heard all offseason was how they were the best team in baseball and were locks for AL champs.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I feel like the Jests just blew the SB

Cry sox fans!!! I WANT TO DRINK YOUR TEARS!

Incredible **** tonight.

I wanted the Braves, Cardinals, Red Sox and Rays to either all win or all lose.

One game playoffs are intense.

After the Orioles won, I literally cheered when Longoria hit the walk-off homer.

My baseball night began with super nostalgia with all the old Marlins being honored at Sun Life. Looking forward to the new beginning in Marlins baseball.

Terry Francona is pissed beyond belief right now being interviewed. I believe he is going to lose his job over this.

I call it now we will never see another season like this in our lifetime.

After the Orioles won, I literally cheered when Longoria hit the walk-off homer.

My baseball night began with super nostalgia with all the old Marlins being honored at Sun Life. Looking forward to the new beginning in Marlins baseball.

Terry Francona is pissed beyond belief right now being interviewed. I believe he is going to lose his job over this.

Id LOL even harder if they fired Francona. They cant be THAT stupid.

Yea I went to the local Chili's, got a few 2 for 1 drinks with a few 1/2 off appetizers with my girl and watched the Yankees up 7-0. By the time I got home, I walked in the door, turned the TV on, I see the score was 7-7 . . . I was like wtf? My girl was pissed because she was liquored up and ready and I was into the baseball, something I am never really watching. Was an epic night of baseball. It is still amazing to think the Rays made the playoffs, without having to do a 1 game playoff after being down 7-0 late and the Sox were up.

Win or Lose, that will forever be remembered.

Back
Top Bottom