"Serious Beancounting" for Finheaven Posters | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Serious Beancounting" for Finheaven Posters

Oh my Gosh!!! Sweet thread. Now I will have to add mine up. I swear, my new girl when I first met her swore I was cheating on her because of all the time I spent on here!!! Late at night laying in bed with finheaven on my phone, early in the morning, when we're out and about and I'm bored with whatever bulkshit she has me doing!!! I'm always on here every day checking and reading and loving the conversations here. I really don't know what I'd do without this site. I love you fellow posters! I love you admins! I love you moderators! I love you creators!! I'm drunk... but I really love you guys!

Oh my Gosh!!! Sweet thread. Now I will have to add mine up. I swear, my new girl when I first met her swore I was cheating on her because of all the time I spent on here!!! Late at night laying in bed with finheaven on my phone, early in the morning, when we're out and about and I'm bored with whatever bulkshit she has me doing!!! I'm always on here every day checking and reading and loving the conversations here. I really don't know what I'd do without this site. I love you fellow posters! I love you admins! I love you moderators! I love you creators!! I'm drunk... but I really love you guys!
Yeah because you laid it all on the line with such an emotional outpouring, I will celebrate this later today with a cold beer. Take a photo of my wife in short shorts and high boots on my new Himilayan and sharing to you on here, before taking her upstairs and throwing one into her hard.

Thanks for the Sunday motivation!!

I've been here since 1999 or 2000 before they switched over to this server in 2001. Played Finheaven Team Survivor, went to New York and Miami with other OG Finheaven members (C2C Fins) back in 2007. I may not have the raw numbers but I've been here since I was 15/16 and now I turn 39 this Friday. Craziness!

Yeah because you laid it all on the line with such an emotional outpouring, I will celebrate this later today with a cold beer. Take a photo of my wife in short shorts and high boots on my new Himilayan and sharing to you on here, before taking her upstairs and throwing one into her hard.

Thanks for the Sunday motivation!!
Yessir! Thank you sur! Is it wrong of me to say, don't forget the pics? Lol

Well signing off for tonight boysā€¦ Would like to thank Aquahawk for inspiring this threadā€¦ He schooled me today on Brandon Shore - our head beancounter. Hope yā€™all do your homework and come up with some serious numbers! Ha ha

Here, in the midst of the offseason, while we eagerly await the draft and are kinda dyin of boredom on the site...I thought it would be interesting to see how much time each of my brothers and sisters dedicate to Finheaven. I know that I do spend a good deal.

I like to start my day at the office by jumpin in and checking replies and of course any NEWS! Always love to see the newflashes! So nice, that the dude in Maryland is restricted now...used ta hate seein him flyin his banner with our news...for me that was the last straw.

Anyway, I check in on my phone during the day, and whenever I can get a few minutes from workin in the salt mines...haha - and then later in the day after getting home I'm probably at least 2 hours on the site, catching up on all the threads and the flow of the discussions, etc. For a total, I estimate 3-4 hours a day. On gameday, I like to get into the game thread a bit before the game starts, but I can't really go play by play cause I watch the Dolphins with the utmost attention. Once we're into the later games...then the chimin begins. So gameday probably 2-3 hours.

There! So for your humble narrator - my weekly total (conservatively) is: 3 x 6 + 2 = 20 hrs x 52 = 1040 hours per year. Now there's some SERIOUS BEANCOUNTING on a fan level! Now, would I change that total?...now that I know what it actually is? NOT A ****IN CHANCE!! - total's only goin up baby!

Last thought...I've always loved Saturdaze on Finheaven...seems like it all hangs out on Saturdaze! (insert dazed and confused emoticon here)

Thank you for your service!

Captain America Reaction GIF
;-)

The first step is admitting one has a problem.

I am Mach2, and I'm a Finheaven addict. I usually check in within a few minutes of waking. I often have multiple devices operating simultaneously with the forum opened throughout the day. One of the final acts of the day is checking in before bed.

Dear Abby,

Should I seek professional help?
No, you should offer "proffesional" help for Dolphins fans. - LOL

My wife thinks I am having an affair with one of you blokes. Keeps checking what I am doing on here all the time...hoping for evidence.

I told her I nearly came last year when we signed Tyreek.
You will learn, sooner or later. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom