seriously, this needs to happen!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

seriously, this needs to happen!!!

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've posted this yesterday but it needs to happen!!!!!!!!!

We finished 7th in the league in points allowed with 19.8 ppg. We also had 44 sacks (on D) which put as at #7 as well.. amazing considering Nolan Carroll made as many starts as he did. the sole emphasis of this offseason in real life as well as this mock is to put the damn ball in the end zone!!!

Re sign
Sean Smith, Brian Hartline....... JUST KIDDING!!! I'm trying to win games here...

Restructure Patterson to 2.5 cap #

re-sign
qb Pat Devlin 1 year 0.7 million
te Anthony Fasano 3 year 9 million
lt Jake Long 3 year 30 million
dt Randy Starks 4 year 22 million
s chris clemons 3 year 12 million
s tyrone culver 1 year 0.9 million

sign
wr Mike Wallace 5 year 62 million
cb Derek Cox 5 year 40 million

draft
1. Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee (just in case he is gone Keenan Allen)
2. Tavon Austin WR West Virginia (Just in case he is gone Terrance Williams)
2. Barrett Jones G Alabama
3. "Tank" Carradne DE FSU
3. Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
4-7 BPA LB, DT, S, OL

Yes I didn't add a "SEAM THREAT" at TE. I brought back the very consistent Fasano. Good in redzone and good blocker...true pro you want 53 fasano's on your team..... I did add 3 PLAYMAKERS AT WR!!!:hclap:... With 4 WR sets Fasano won't be used as much but will still be effective.. Defense and pass rush was already towards the top half of the league but Richard Marshall and Dmitri Patterson playing full seasons and Tank Carradine and Derek Cox ought to help....
ps... have odrick start at DE again and move him to DT once Solaiai leaves in FA 2014, Vernon develops more and Carradine recovers from his torn ACL

DEPTH CHART
QB Tannehill
RB Miller
FB Lane
WR1 Wallace
WR2 Patterson
WR3 Austin
WR4 Bess
TE Fasano
LT Long
LG Incognito
C Pouncey
RG Jones
RT Martin
*Utility OL Jerry
LE Odrick
DT Starks
NT Solaia
RE Wake
SLB Misi
MLB Dansby
WLB Burnett
CB1 Cox
CB2 Marshall
NB Patterson (or move Marshall to nickel back and Patterson moves to boundary corner)
FS Clemons
SS RJ
K Carpenter/ ROOKIE???
P Fields
LS Denney
KR/PR Thigpen​

But Tavon Austin doesn't fall down after every catch, so he doesn't fit the current scheme.... JK. I really want that guy on the team. I think he will be a Steve Smith(CAR) type player.

I've posted this yesterday but it needs to happen!!!!!!!!!

We finished 7th in the league in points allowed with 19.8 ppg. We also had 44 sacks (on D) which put as at #7 as well.. amazing considering Nolan Carroll made as many starts as he did. the sole emphasis of this offseason in real life as well as this mock is to put the damn ball in the end zone!!!

Re sign
Sean Smith, Brian Hartline....... JUST KIDDING!!! I'm trying to win games here...

Restructure Patterson to 2.5 cap #

re-sign
qb Pat Devlin 1 year 0.7 million
te Anthony Fasano 3 year 9 million
lt Jake Long 3 year 30 million
dt Randy Starks 4 year 22 million
s chris clemons 3 year 12 million
s tyrone culver 1 year 0.9 million

sign
wr Mike Wallace 5 year 62 million
cb Derek Cox 5 year 40 million

draft
1. Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee (just in case he is gone Keenan Allen)
2. Tavon Austin WR West Virginia (Just in case he is gone Terrance Williams)
2. Barrett Jones G Alabama
3. "Tank" Carradne DE FSU
3. Sean Porter OLB Texas A&M
4-7 BPA LB, DT, S, OL

Yes I didn't add a "SEAM THREAT" at TE. I brought back the very consistent Fasano. Good in redzone and good blocker...true pro you want 53 fasano's on your team..... I did add 3 PLAYMAKERS AT WR!!!:hclap:... With 4 WR sets Fasano won't be used as much but will still be effective.. Defense and pass rush was already towards the top half of the league but Richard Marshall and Dmitri Patterson playing full seasons and Tank Carradine and Derek Cox ought to help....
ps... have odrick start at DE again and move him to DT once Solaiai leaves in FA 2014, Vernon develops more and Carradine recovers from his torn ACL

DEPTH CHART
QB Tannehill
RB Miller
FB Lane
WR1 Wallace
WR2 Patterson
WR3 Austin
WR4 Bess
TE Fasano
LT Long
LG Incognito
C Pouncey
RG Jones
RT Martin
*Utility OL Jerry
LE Odrick
DT Starks
NT Solaia
RE Wake
SLB Misi
MLB Dansby
WLB Burnett
CB1 Cox
CB2 Marshall
NB Patterson (or move Marshall to nickel back and Patterson moves to boundary corner)
FS Clemons
SS RJ
K Carpenter/ ROOKIE???
P Fields
LS Denney
KR/PR Thigpen​

You should be the GM homie.

You should be the GM homie.
Thanks a lot man!!! Really appeciate that! I'm actually going into scouting after my college career ends, and my dream job would be to run the dolphins!!

Back
Top Bottom