Sermon or harris? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sermon or harris?

I like Harris a little more. He does everything well, more complete back.

I too like Javonte, kid looks like a 3 down back who looks fast enough, can most certainly break tackles, catches the ball well, and looks good in pass protection.

Was watching some tape on Javonte and noticed their other RB Carter, first name slips my mind right now. Anybody have insight on Carter? I haven't watched enough of him yet, but he looked good from what I have seen
Did that tape happen to be the Miami game?

Did that tape happen to be the Miami game?
Not yet.....I watched their games against NC State and Virginia Tech. I plan to watch the Miami and Notre Dame games too, just haven't yet. I feel that was the 4 best teams on their schedule.

Harris because of his high standard of consistency over a longer period of time.

Having said that, Sermon is an angry runner who might be a steal in the later rounds. I love what little I've seen of him, which has only been bits and pieces of the last few games.

Id take Najee at #3 overall. I would not take Sermon, at all. Like, I would take Brian Robinson over Sermon.
I would not take any back who is under 3.1 weight to height ratio, and who at combine does not post combined jump score of 165 minimum, vert plus broad.
Man, you are WAY out of touch.

Nagee at 3.... you would be fired on your way back from handing in the card

I'm almost happy the college football season is almost over. I'm sick of all the opt-outs. Not having either of Carter nor Williams in the Orange Bowl has really put a damper on things for me.

Edit: On topic, given the choice between those two backs, all things being equal, I'd choose Harris, even though he's a year older, and because Sermon has had a knee injury. But then you have to take into account where you'd have to draft them. Harris with a 1st? Hard pass. Harris 2a or Sermon in the 3rd or 4th? I'm going with Sermon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom