Sexy rexy giddy about sparsnos offensive mind workin with tebow! Haha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sexy rexy giddy about sparsnos offensive mind workin with tebow! Haha

He's also giddy about his new movie career... he's apparently in the new Adam Sandler movie which looks absolutely dreadful by the way.

Skip to 0:36

[video=youtube;fPV2L2CGWdQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPV2L2CGWdQ#t=0m36s[/video]

how much would it suck to get bitch slapped by a tony sparano engineered wildcat offense with tebow under center. think about it, it is right in line with what usually happens to us as fin fans.

The 'creative offensive mind' behind the Wildcat is David Lee, NOT Morono.

The Dolphin offense (minus the Wildcat) under Sparano/Henning was the most boring, uninventive crap I have ever seen. Good Luck, Rex.

And jets homers will lap it up

Jets homer before sparano
"sparano is a terrible coach. We'd never hire him in any capacity"

Jets homer after sparano
"sparano was only bad as a head coach. Forget about Miami, in Dallas he was great"

Jets homer before tebow
"we'd never trade for tebow. Hes terrible and Sanchez is a franchise qb. There's no way we would trade for that scrub when we have Sanchez. Trade will never happen"

Jets homer after tebow
"it's a good trade because with sparano running the wildcat, tebow will only be used in those instances and will flourish. Another brilliant trade by the jets again"

And around and around we go

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait until the turnover prone Sanchez has to use 17 plays to go 50 yards under Sparano's conservative offense.

Jets homer after sparano
"sparano was only bad as a head coach. Forget about Miami, in Dallas he was great"

Jets homer before tebow
"we'd never trade for tebow. Hes terrible and Sanchez is a franchise qb. There's no way we would trade for that scrub when we have Sanchez. Trade will never happen"

Jets homer after tebow
"it's a good trade because with sparano running the wildcat, tebow will only be used in those instances and will flourish. Another brilliant trade by the jets again"

Rex Ryan, 2008
Jets coach Rex Ryan, on the Wildcat:
“I used to see all those gimmicks back when I was coaching college"

Rex Ryan, 2012

“Instead of a team just preparing for our base offense, they will have to prepare for what we do and what we may do,”

"As a defensive coach, I know how hard it is to defend the wildcat."

Jets homer after sparano

Jets homer before tebow

Jets homer after tebow

would this be like:

"Calvin pace is a great player" when Miami fans thought they were getting him then 2 days later when he signed here it was "Calvin pace sucks, I'm glad we didn't sign him"?

or

"Tony Sparano is a better HC than rex Ryan" going into 2009 and 2010 and now "Tony sucks, he was the reason we sucked" only after they got rid of the OC who everyone thought was the reason you lost.

The bottom line is no one knows how Tony will do b/c he hasn't really done it before, the optimism w/ him comes from knowing he'll focus on the ground game and protecting the QB and in his lone season calling plays he had success. Fix the OL and our O will be good, as "bad" as the O was last year, as bad as you guys think our QB was we still scored much more than the great dolphin offense w/ that great QB named Matt Moore.

What 's funny is on all 3 major boards, I've heard the new offense optimistically referred to as "Sparano's System." I was LMAO. Hell, Tony has some good instincts as a football man, strong interpersonal skills, but it was obvious from his first pressers that he's far from the sharpest tool in the shed. It remains to be seen, but todate there's no reason to think that "Sparano's system" means anything other than deferring play strategy and calling to old anachronistic fossils and OCs with worse records of performance than the old fossils, only stepping in to call for FGs or il-timed victory-defeating time outs. Tony is a man worthy of respect, by all accounts a good guy, but when it comes to drawing up intricate "X's" and "O's" I'd be surprised if he even knows how to write them!

Wow just wow! Just when I think you can't muck it up more then our FO enter the New York Jets and their side show! You trade up to select "your guy" a new franchise qb in Sanchez! Then you trade for Tebowania? What team sends a private jet and has a presser for a back up qb? Fire up the NYJUNC spin machine roflmao! You think your locker room was divided last year? Wait for Sanchez to struggle and the Tebow chants lol no worries that offensive guru Dparano leads the way!

I kept waiting for the annual superbowl prediction. Oh well, I'm sure it's still coming

Wow just wow! Just when I think you can't muck it up more then our FO enter the New York Jets and their side show! You trade up to select "your guy" a new franchise qb in Sanchez! Then you trade for Tebowania? What team sends a private jet and has a presser for a back up qb? Fire up the NYJUNC spin machine roflmao! You think your locker room was divided last year? Wait for Sanchez to struggle and the Tebow chants lol no worries that offensive guru Dparano leads the way!

yes, clearly our FO is worse than yours, we just win by accident.

Tim Tebow is not a typical backup QB, can we agree on that? no matter where he went he was getting treated like a star after what happened last season. Did people expect a 1 sentence press release to announce the deal?

would this be like:

"Calvin pace is a great player" when Miami fans thought they were getting him then 2 days later when he signed here it was "Calvin pace sucks, I'm glad we didn't sign him"?

or

"Tony Sparano is a better HC than rex Ryan" going into 2009 and 2010 and now "Tony sucks, he was the reason we sucked" only after they got rid of the OC who everyone thought was the reason you lost.

The bottom line is no one knows how Tony will do b/c he hasn't really done it before, the optimism w/ him comes from knowing he'll focus on the ground game and protecting the QB and in his lone season calling plays he had success. Fix the OL and our O will be good, as "bad" as the O was last year, as bad as you guys think our QB was we still scored much more than the great dolphin offense w/ that great QB named Matt Moore.

Actually, it's exactly like that. The privilege of being a team homer isn't exclusive to the jets. The dolphins have their fair share of apologists too

Back
Top Bottom