Seymour's holding out! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seymour's holding out!

Bopkin02 said:
Gil Brandt and I think it was Pat Kirwan both on NFL Sirius radio said Ronnie would be done in the next two/three days. They explained how it works, now that Smith and Cadillac are both signed and parameters are set, how the agents play the waiting game, etc. Ronnie's is a whole different situation from Seymour's.

So, guys on NFL radio said Ronnie should be done within a few days???

Batman13 said:
It's so nice to see that New Englands pact with Satan is finally at the contracts end. No team has ever deserved so much dumb luck for so long.
Link:
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8686901

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You cracked me up with the "pact with Satan" line...love it...

Unfortunately, I won't count the Patsies out until they are sitting home in mid January...( I got burned by them "just scraping by" all last season 17 times to many)...

eddie4fins said:
Somebody thinks he is thats why they picked him #2!

This was in context to Seymour not being worth the money. Although I doubt anybody on this board feels like Brown is worth 42 million over 7 years and a 20 million dollar signing bonus. If Brown is worth that than what was Ricky worth after his 1800 yard season.

Regardless of all their ups and downs this offseaseon they are still the team to beat. It should be intresting to watch them though.

Seymour is worth the money, and I think unlike past situations, the Patriots will give him his money. They really don't have to though if you think about it, all they seem to draft is defensive linemen, and tight ends in the 1st rd the past few years, excluding this past draft.

Winning isn't everything up in NE.... Milloy wanted to get paid and is now with the Bills, Law wanted to get paid and who know's where he will be? Seymour wants to get paid and I don't blame him...ProBowls anchoring that line for their defense. Teams never have a problem tearing up NFL contracts and letting players go....This is the point of his career where he gets the big money, it won't happen down the road as he gets older

I think Seymour is probably the best 3-4 lineman in the league. Either way it does not work out very well for the pats. I would be surprised if they got rid of him, but I don't know, Bellicheck seems to be getting a little bit of a big head. Maybe it's just me, but it seams like after the past few years, he thinks he can put any player in his system and make it work. Either way he is still a genius, and sadly the patsies will still be good as long as he's running the show.

He's no longer holding out. They've reached a deal.

A.P.A said:
Seymour is not worth the money he wants, period.
i hate the Pats just as much as the next guy, but come on. 3 probowls in 4 years, deserves atleast a new contract.

ch19079 said:

Yeah, it was on ESPNews this morning. I didn't catch the segment but it was in the bottom corner.

Back
Top Bottom