Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shady Mccoy Accusation On Instagram (nsfw)

Oh the home invasion happened. Who is behind it or why is the question:

a) it was McCoy who hired someone
b) she hired someone to frame McCoy
or
c) it was a random burglary

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lesean...falo-bills-player-home-police-say-2018-07-10/

She is made up like an intensive care patient in that photo and yet she is released from the hospital in a few hours. Fishy as hell.

The social media posts are extremely juvenile from this "friend".

I hate to sound skeptical due to the fact that the possibility exist that this was orchestrated by Lesean or an actual home invasion . . . .but I need more than what I am hearing and seeing thus far.

Seems this chick is bit whacked so who knows in this case. It could very well be she orchestrated this crime herself:

Hudson said the woman was jailed at one point, but McCoy felt bad for her and dropped the charges.

Then, he claims, the woman tried to extort McCoy.

The attorney said McCoy renewed the eviction petition last week and had cameras put in the house, but the ex-girlfriend took down the cameras and is now claiming she was injured in a home invasion and is accusing McCoy of domestic violence.

Court documents show McCoy's ex was slated to be in court Tuesday for an eviction hearing

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/no...ion-at-nfl-player-s-home-police-say/787000932

Seems this chick is bit whacked so who knows in this case. It could very well be she orchestrated this crime herself:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/no...ion-at-nfl-player-s-home-police-say/787000932

That's coming from McCoy's attorney, so should be a bit cautious. I'll admit the fact she apparently had a hearing scheduled the next day does seem a bit suspicious. All I know is whoever orchestrated this (whether it was these women or McCoy) is dumb beyond belief and is in some serious ****.

Given what we know, its doubtful it was a random home invasion.

That's coming from McCoy's attorney, so should be a bit cautious. I'll admit the fact she apparently had a hearing scheduled the next day does seem a bit suspicious. All I know is whoever orchestrated this (whether it was these women or McCoy) is dumb beyond belief and is in some serious ****.

Given what we know, its doubtful it was a random home invasion.

Yeah im with you I think someone on either side paid someone but judging by those pics if she was paying someone to have herself beat I don't think it would have been that much damage? I mean i those pics are graphic as hell

Really domestic violence is sad no matter what. And really nobody deserves to be abused no matter what way you look at it. Sad story.

I have a family member who got a girl pregnant but wanted nothing to do with her and wanted the girl to have an abortion. Her choice of action? Have one of her family members “kick her in the stomach”, call police and fault him. This was over 14 years ago so the etrail was less advanced. Luckily he was at my house to “get away” from life and clear his head for a few days and I keep an “electronic” house and they were able to prove his alibi.

But I don’t put anything passed women and the lengths they would go thru to keep/get back . . . Hell Whatever they want to call it . . . .a man.

Glad you were able to stick up for him. In this case the story from the women seems to keep changing. That makes me very skeptical that Shady did anything wrong except for getting tired of some tail and wanting to move on.

Glad you were able to stick up for him. In this case the story from the women seems to keep changing. That makes me very skeptical that Shady did anything wrong except for getting tired of some tail and wanting to move on.

That is exactly what happened. They had fun for a minute and he was ready to move on. She has gotten comfortable living in a big house and refused to leave and utilized every legal loophole to continue her gold digging ways.

We saw this with her and Marcus Vick (baby daddy) when Vick alleged that she gave him Herpes and got it from Shady.

She goes on to tweet Vick: “while your bitter ass is tweeting lies how about I tweet about what you did in 2012 . . .Im sure your brother can pay me off like he did others”.

This is her M.O.

She also has had flings with Floyd Mayweather and rumors of sleeping around with multiple athletes, including Dwayne Wade.

Now she is 34 and don’t got it like she did 10 years or even 5 years ago, and her free pass is about to expire.

That doesn’t exclude Lesean as possibly being connected . . . .i could see where he just got fed up with her and the system and put things into his own hands, set something up and it got out of control, which obviously the outcome is impossible to condone . . . .but until it is proven I totally believe these bitches set this thing up themselves, from the home invasion, to the made up abuse and even made up face to an extent, to the other acquisitions . . . Just to further delay her free lunch and get spousal support despite being a certified thot.

Any girl looking how she looked in the hospital photo and yet is cleared within a few hours to grab a lawyer and think civil suit over criminal . . . .can’t be trusted.

Back
Top Bottom