Shaun Alexander? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shaun Alexander?

Phinnhedd

Logic, rarely used on here.
Reaction score
How much do you think it would take to get Shaun Alexander pried away from the 'Hawks. Just a thought.

Phinnhedd said:
How much do you think it would take to get Shaun Alexander pried away from the 'Hawks. Just a thought.

I would say about 200 days from now. That's a good estimate until the end of the season right?

Since it's the last year of his contract... dont you think they would have signed him to another deal already?

About the same it would have taken to get Ricky away from us last July... A King's ransom that would, by comparison, make the infamous Herschel Walker trade look like it was a good deal for the Vikings.

Phinnhedd said:
Since it's the last year of his contract... dont you think they would have signed him to another deal already?

no, they have a good team this year and will take their chances with him for this season. after this year they will go with M Morris.

Phinnhedd said:
There's lot of players in their last year that aren't signed yet, like Chambers, Harrison, and Pennington. It doesn't mean their teams aren't trying to re-sign them. I'm sure Seattle wants to keep Alexander.

LIQUID24 said:
There's lot of players in their last year that aren't signed yet, like Chambers, Harrison, and Pennington. It doesn't mean their teams aren't trying to re-sign them. I'm sure Seattle wants to keep Alexander.
aren't they working on contracts for chambers and harrison ? im sure seattle wants to keep him, but free agency is a b****.

Back
Top Bottom