Shazor could be going to Arizona. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shazor could be going to Arizona.

'Phins & 'Canes

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Very frustrating trying to find out anything this evening/morning. So I'm going around to the school sites of these players' teams to see how the wind's blowing. No kind of confirmation (link) on the Michigan site, but this poster seems to think the Cardinals will get Ernest...

http://michigan.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=39&tid=51969895&sid=&style=2

Can't seem to find anything on Oregon State DB Brandon Browner on any board. Just a lot of fans either questioning or feeling bad about his decision to leave. Ditto Shazor.

I found out that Gino Guidugli is signing with the Titans.

KB21 said:
I found out that Gino Guidugli is signing with the Titans.

There goes the kid I wanted oh well. Atleast we got Kay-Jay and Davis(my first choice was Savoy).

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]Very frustrating trying to find out anything this evening/morning. So I'm going around to the school sites of these players' teams to see how the wind's blowing. No kind of confirmation (link) on the Michigan site, but this poster seems to think the Cardinals will get Ernest...

Can't seem to find anything on Oregon State DB Brandon Browner on any board. Just a lot of fans either questioning or feeling bad about his decision to leave. Ditto Shazor.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, perfect fit for earnest. SF would be another, and Denver. Perfect. Great draft Denny. Now that was a great draft!!!!

I hope we sign Shazor, we need Safety help badly...

Man, If Arizona signs him, they will have had a solid draft....Look out for Arizona...But they still need a QB.

Arizona are bulldozing through the rookie class. I think Dennis Green has them taking giant leaps.....A great place for rookies to come in and make an impact.

Has there been any word on Santonio Thomas, DT from UM. I thought he was gonna be the pick in the 7th. He has potential and I still think we could use another player there.

I think having Nick Saban is a great advantage to UDFA Signings. He was a top class recruiter at LSU and can translate those skills to this level. We have Wilkerson in the bag IMO and there are a lot of other guys who I think we can nab. Overall, I really see 15-20 guys coming to camp.

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]Very frustrating trying to find out anything this evening/morning. So I'm going around to the school sites of these players' teams to see how the wind's blowing. No kind of confirmation (link) on the Michigan site, but this poster seems to think the Cardinals will get Ernest...

Can't seem to find anything on Oregon State DB Brandon Browner on any board. Just a lot of fans either questioning or feeling bad about his decision to leave. Ditto Shazor.[/QUOTE]

These guys are better off not getting drafted....they will get larger signing bonuses.

Back
Top Bottom