Shelby's thoughts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shelby's thoughts.

yeah i saw an interview with wake the other day and he was looking like it was all about martin being unable to handle it...martins so done in that lockerroom...he thinks he was alienated before...just wait til he shows face again if he ever does...

I'm over this whole debacle. Cut em both and move on. This will be the last I post on this whole ordeal, cause we all have different opinions on the situation.

Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Just what Martin thinks. Black guy picked on by bad White guy. End of story.

Its almost as if that writer is ticked the team isn't outraged at Cog. How dare they not be outraged and ignore the season? These writers and journalists just don't get it - the task at hand is winning and the guy that helps you win is liked more than the guy that doesn't.

Its almost as if that writer is ticked the team isn't outraged at Cog. How dare they not be outraged and ignore the season? These writers and journalists just don't get it - the task at hand is winning and the guy that helps you win is liked more than the guy that doesn't.

Omar made a good point (shocking to some).The consensus among players that reporters talked to is that Richie was a well-liked guy, and that there was some resentment to Martin because A)A lot, if not all, players had no idea how he was feeling and B)He told players in the last week that he didn't blame teammates.

Also a lot of the guys when interviewed had heard the voice mails or were aware of them.

But as I have been saying all day, outside of the ESPN bubble, the only thing former players and media people who have been close to football have said is that Richie went WAY too far. Not one person has backed Jonathan Martin up at all for how he's handled the situation.

Good piece. It states a lot of the sentiments that I am starting to conclude.

RI is pretty much a real putz. While a decent football player he has an almost zero percent chance of returning due to verbal and printed evidence that is currently being distributed.
Martin just seems to have emotional/mental health issues. A lot of people say he has an agenda to sue the league and the Dolphins. They may be right, but he may just be an unstable individual as well. I think there are way too many holes in a Martin lawsuit( pictures with RI, his own envolvment in hazing others). This article seems to emphasize that no one is really showing Martin much sympathy within the organization. They all want him to get better, but no one is really supporting his abuse/bullying case. They presently feel more sorry for RI.

yeah i saw an interview with wake the other day and he was looking like it was all about martin being unable to handle it...martins so done in that lockerroom...he thinks he was alienated before...just wait til he shows face again if he ever does...

from a purely production viewpoint, i can only hope that he does not.

Half that article is about his "wondering" and speculating. Terrible and obvious baiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half that article is about his "wondering" and speculating. Terrible and obvious baiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what most of this has been - baiting and fulfilling an agenda.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Martin decision at 4pm

Decision on what?

Thanks - so much going on...got confused. Definitely put him on it.

Back
Top Bottom